『 thirty eight: GEMINI SEASON. 』

『 chapter xxxviii: GEMINI SEASON

chapter xxxviii: GEMINI SEASON.

JUNIPER, A SELF-PROCLAIMED PESSIMIST, although often righteous intellectual, could feel Gemini Season gutting her like a ton of swords

JUNIPER, A SELF-PROCLAIMED PESSIMIST, although often righteous intellectual, could feel Gemini Season gutting her like a ton of swords. It's element was air, so everyone was at liberty to think open, abstract, and even a bit chilly. But the season was the epitome of its sign, inconsistent and flexible, and able to adapt. June's sister was not as clever as a Gemini, but she did border on the ocean of being a lowkey psychopath. Bella's abrupt and okay-ed trip to Florida with Edward ( in the fucking early summer, with sun, a vampire in Florida seemed like a bad movie June wouldn't watch ) was the first example of Gemini season at its finest. She means that with all the sarcasm she can muster. Suddenly Bella was Bella the adventurer and all about taking rando trips everywhere, granted it was to see Renee and her husband, but June was stumped to think of why Edward had to go?

June thought about it as she picked up another missing persons sign on the diner window. She thought about Riley and how his sister Emma and little brother Nolan came in the diner the other day, looking blank and defeated, it had been a year already. Riley has seeming disappeared off the face of the earth. Gemini Season indeed.

"It's getting worse," April's melodic voice piped up as she came up next to her, wiping her hands on her apron. "My parents are freaking, my dad has a sister in Seattle, she's pretty scared."

"Hope she's stays okay," June tells her with a smile.

"Well no, she's a mega bitch." April waves away.

"Oh." June hums. She faces the window and tapes the sign on the wi Dow for it to get a better chance at being viewed. "Well, make sure you got yourself a knight an shining armor or mace or something. Who knows how far these sickos have spread, April."

April smiles at her concern, "I got two things," She picks up her fists. "Thunder and lightning; you're looking at a black belt, baby, yes, what a stereotype but it's better than getting my ass kicked by a white guy."