5 | hanging by a thread

———
Five | hanging by a thread

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Chelsea Fibel, Natsumi Hyuga, Mimmy Sakurada, Erissa Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Satori Yasaki, Blythe Yuuki, Guren Yuuki

Special Characters!: Hanamaru Toudou (small mentions)

Ships: =)

Summary: In a world without magic and wars, would things still be the same? Alternative Universe on how things would be if magic and wars never existed.

Yes, this is not canon.
OOOOOOO I LIKE THIS AU A LOTTTTT ;D
———

Have you ever wondered..

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if something,

Already part of your everyday life,

Didn't exist?

If maybe,

Things would be different if that thing didn't exist,

Would your life be easier?

Questioning things don't solve anything.

But, if those things you wished didn't exist actually didn't,

Would life be the same?

~

Kyoto, Japan - January 2088

"Hurry up, you'll be late!"

Erissa Toudou looked at her three friends that were waiting for her by Hoshinorion High School.

"I'm sorry, Guren!" Erissa apologized, catching up with her friends.

Guren Yuuki smiled at Erissa, patting her head.

"Don't you worry about it. I was just joking about being late." Guren winked.

Blythe Yuuki sighed and grabbed her brother's uniform.

"He's not joking, Erissa," Blythe informed.

Satori Yasaki laughed as his girlfriend let go of her brother's hair.

It had been a few weeks since the Yuuki's decided to watch over Erissa since her father and mother were out on a business trip.

Erissa's older sister, Hanamaru Toudou, was in college.

Satori Yasaki had also started dating Blythe Yuuki as they started their second and third of high school.

And, apparently, Joshua Ayaki was also aiming for the spot as Blythe's boyfriend.

Joshua Ayaki was a candidate for becoming a teacher at Hoshinorion.

No, it wasn't a relationship between student and teacher.

Joshua and Blythe had known each other for awhile, and Joshua just finished college.

A love triangle, you could say.

Guren was also in college and went to the same one as Hanamaru, but had a different schedule.

Guren was in charge of monitoring his friends as they went to school, since many criminals crawled the streets of Kyoto.

Also, since Erissa was a world famous school idol, she needed a bodyguard.

"We made it just in time!" Satori exclaimed as they reached the gates of Hoshinorion.