8 | The Yasaki Curse

———
Eight | The Yasaki Curse
(Part 1 of Post Shattered Stars One Shots)

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Mimmy Sakurada (small mentions), Satella "Satomi" Yasaki, Satori "Satou" Yasaki, Shina Yasaki, Shinji Yasaki, Yuurishihara Yasaki, Guren Yuuki

Ships: does shina's parents count? lolol

Summary: Shina Yasaki and Satori Yasaki both hold a secret that not even the closest know. When Joshua and Guren find out, their friendships change slightly.

wow another one shot without erissa, blythe, or chelsea :0 its ok the next few one shots will be centered around joshua, ryusei, and sin bc they also need love
oh and mimmy too
i have a good (yet angsty) idea for a blyshua chap but idk if i wanna do it
also apparently satori and joshua are buddies yay
———

"Satori-sama."

Satori turned around, only to be greeted by his butler. Satori sighed, he didn't want to stop doing what he was currently doing, which was screaming into his pillow because damn it was hard to be the head of a household.

"What do you want, Satomi?" Satori asked, making eye contact with his butler. Satella Yasaki raised an eyebrow.

"I thought I had told you to call me Satella when we are alone, Satori-sama," Satella advised. Satori nodded.

"Okay then, Satella, what do you need?" Satori rephrased his question, getting ready to scream into his pillow again because Satella probably brought more paperwork for him to fill out.

"Shinigami Toudou has contacted us. He said that Guren Yuuki-sama requests your presence immediately," Satella informed. Satori stared at her, the information settling in his mind.

"Now?"

"Now."

Satori jumped up and grabbed his jacket, running out of his room.

Satella smiled and looked at her master's bed. She fixed his pillow that she knew he was yelling in, feeling bad.

After all, he was only 18, and he was already the head of a family. Satella was pleased to be Satori's butler, but not a maid.

Satella thought being a maid didn't suit her, so she changed her name to Satomi Yasaki and disguised herself as a boy.

She walked out of Satori's room, smirking.

Oh, how she wished things would be much easier.

———

Satori kicked the doors open to the Magic Government building.

The workers stared straight at him as he pushed the doors to the staff room open. He probably looked stupid, but he didn't care.

"It took you awhile, Satori-kun. I had thought you would come immediately." Shinigami raised an eyebrow as Satori almost tripped on his own cape, closing the door.

Guren was on the verge of laughter as Satori looked at Shinigami. "I don't have teleportation powers, you know."

Shinigami nodded because, well, he had a point.