19 | We'll Never Be Apart

———
Nineteen | We'll Never Be Apart

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Chelsea Fibel, Natsumi "Nasu Hoshinorion" Hyuga, Mimmy Sakurada, Erissa Toudou, Shinigami Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Sin Tae-Wong, Satori "Satou" Yasaki, Blythe Yuuki, Guren Yuuki

Ships (Non-Platonic in no particular order): GuRissa/GurIssa, SatoLythe, SatoRissa, BlyShua, RyuSin/ SinSei, Past GurImmy/MimmRen

Summary: The Shattered Stars group and the relationships they share as they pave the way to recovery. (Mentions of the Hoshinorion Disaster, rape, emotional abuse, and canonical death)

This one shot will address the issues found in the Shattered Stars plot. Spoilers will arise and so will confusion, look at the Shattered Stars book for details.

ofc canon!! i love all of these lollll
(my favorite part is writing the exact point satori is like "oh shit,,,, i love her")
instead of making like 5000 separate one shots for these children lets put them all in one one shot
here we goooooooo
———

Guren Yuuki & Erissa Toudou - One Week Before The Hoshinorion Disaster

Guren leaned back in his chair, sighing in boredom. He put the book he was reading on his desk and picked up his phone, patiently waiting for a phone call.

Apparently, Erissa and Blythe had the yearly assassin test to take (yes they took a physical test to see if you were still a great assassin) and Guren was just bored.

He wanted to ask Erissa out on a date, and Satori had encouraged him to. But courage was not something bored Guren Yuuki had.

Since Blythe and Erissa would be exhausted after the test, Guren decided to cook food with whatever he and Blythe had in the fridge.

Guren took his phone with him, not wanting to miss either Blythe or Erissa's phone call.

Once Guren got to the kitchen, he opened the cabinets and scanned them. The Yuuki family hadn't sent them money in a few weeks, and with the Magic Government's sudden notice that they would lower pay, money was not something Blythe and Guren had.

Guren sighed as he saw most of what they had was cereal. His sister wasn't a cereal addict, right? Or maybe he had bought the cereal and forgot that he was the one that was the addict.

Guren heard the door open ever so quietly, and then closing without a sound to be heard. Guren peeked his head out of the kitchen and saw a flash of pink walk across the room.

Guren laughed and watched as Erissa spotted him and ran towards to him.

Erissa smiled at him upon meeting him in the kitchen. "Hello, Guren!"

Guren smiled back. "Hey, Erissa. Where's Blythe?"

Erissa followed Guren into the kitchen as he closed the cabinet full of cereal. Erissa probably would not like to see how much cereal they had. It was too much. A very unhealthy amount.

"Blythie saw this cute dog and started following it. She told me to come to the house and meet up with you," Erissa informed, watching as Guren walked to the kitchen fridge.