17 | Paralyzed

———
Seventeen | Paralyzed

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Chelsea Fibel, Natsumi "Nasu Hoshinorion" Hyuga, Mimmy Sakurada, Erissa Toudou, Shinigami Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Sin Tae-Wong, Satori "Satou" Yasaki, Blythe Yuuki, Guren Yuuki

Ships: BlyShua, SatoRissa, (one sided) GurImmy, RyuSin (hahaha sinsei)

Summary: (Set after the spinoff) What's worse: not knowing what you have until it's gone, or knowing exactly what you have and not being able to save it?

this!! is!! very!! much!! canon!!
everything said and done is canon :))
im so sorry for guren's treatment here i swear he didn't deserve this but i did what had to be done
and satori's treatment
(also cussing lol)
———

Ryusei sighed, looking over the now shattered group before him on his computer screen.

The three goddesses watched in horror as the scene played in front of them.

All of them had the same exact question: How'd it come to this?

———

It had only been a week since Shinigami went rogue on the group and decided to threaten Satori's death in order to gain god-like powers from three goddesses.

Erissa, Blythe, and Chelsea knew that giving up their powers and finally getting able to live as a human came with a price.

One they had to pay back before death (or, with death).

Though, they didn't know it wasn't them that had to deal with the consequences.

The permanent consequences instead went to four people unrelated to the goddesses' powers.

The week since Shinigami Toudou took the powers was a hectic one. Natsumi Hyuga had attacked many marketplaces and schools while Shinigami used his powers as a current god of death to kill people.

With only one owner, Satori couldn't deal with Shinigami on his own. He asked Guren, Joshua, and Sin to come with him.

Though, Satori regretted taking only three people to deal with two people that can kill.

Cruely kill.

And yet, there they were, fighting Shinigami Toudou.

Mimmy had offered to fight and find Natsumi and put her in her rightful place in Kyoto Asylum.

Shinigami was also going to Kyoto Asylum, without his powers.

Before going to fight Shinigami, Erissa and Ryusei worked together to make a drug that could permanently remove Shinigami's god-like powers.

Each member of the former Shattered Stars group that was going to fight had one of the drug with them to inject into Shinigami.

Though, it was hard to get close to Shinigami.

They tried, they tried so hard.

But they knew this was a battle they just couldn't win.

Besides, the Shattered Stars group couldn't conquer every star.

———

"Guren!" Satori screamed as Guren was thrown to a nearby rock.

They had found Shinigami in a Hoshinorion school, and it was up in flames by the time to group reached the place.

"I can't believe he's attacking an elementary school," Joshua commented.