9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins

———
Nine | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins
(Part 1 of Shattered Stars Origins: Summer's End)

Characters: Emilia Ainsworth, Chihiro Himenokoji, Hido Tsushima, Ryusei Tsushima / Jiro Himenokoji

Ships: ryusei's parents???? uhhh emilia x ryusei um emisei? ryumilia? screw it

Summary: Ryusei Tsushima wanted to become nothing more than a magic technician after a strange accident that killed his father. But, sometimes, we don't get what we want.

yAs dude ryusei
yeety i got a nice past in mind les do this
the next origin chapters will be about sin, joshua, and possibly natsumi?? i am not sure yet
but ye
cant wait
woo
have fun
bye
———

The Himenoshima Corporation introduced magic technicians to Japan and beyond.

Founded by Hido Tsushima and Chihiro Himenokoji, the two found a way to make magic more into technology.

By combining magic with computers, the couple created magic technology that changed the way of magic.

With magic technology, you could control magic that was connected to the computer using certain codes.

You could also hack into a certain place's computer and steal information easily with that magic.

But, to control the computer's magic, you would have to have training. So, Chihiro introduced a school for magic technicians.

The Himenoshima School for Magic Technology.

You would spend four years of your life training under the school to be able to control the magic in the computers.

The company was a complete success in the magic business. They formed an alliance with the Yasaki family of the Magic Government, giving them more power.

But, Chihiro and Hido's conflicts changed from business to personal problems.

After Chihiro and Hido's third wedding anniversary, they had a child.

They named him Jiro Himenokoji, taking upon his mother's last name.

Hido and Chihiro raised Jiro until he was twelve.

Jiro was a happy child, roaming around wherever he could. He was a complete firebrand, always causing trouble to his friends and family.

Nonetheless, everyone accepted Jiro Himenokoji Tsushima for who he was, despite him being very mischievous.

After he twelfth birthday, he found his father kissing another girl. That girl had ebony hair and eyes as red as blood.

And it seemed she was a fellow Kurosawa.

Jiro ran to his mother in horror to tell her what he had done.

"Seriously? That Hido.. I just got pregnant!"

Jiro understood at the time what it meant. His dad has gotten his mother pregnant once more and he kissed another woman.

Worst things worst, that woman was definitely a Kurosawa, the Himenokoji family's rival in business.

The next day, Chihiro slapped her husband on the face, silencing her son's talking.