12 | Cuddling Time!

———
Twelve | Cuddling Time!

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Blythe Yuuki

Supporter Characters (Only mentioned, not actually in the story): Sin Tae-Wong, Erissa Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Satori Yasaki, Guren Yuuki

Ships (Non platonic): BlyShua

Summary: "Lythe, lets enjoy cuddle time. You, me, and this semi-comfy couch." Blythe is not amused when she finds a certain Joshua Ayaki chilling on her couch. She blames Satori and Guren.

a short one shot, inspired by a birdflash one shot i read awhile ago

this sucks so much i want to kill myself omg im sorry this is horrible i
i mean, if you reach a dead end on your story then of course everything else you write will suck because you're stressed but thats fine i guess

this is probably the most shortest one shot i've ever typed but like enjoy this blyshua one shot
this is like a rare blyshua centric one shot by author-chan surprising UWOAHHHHHH
———

Blythe recently came out of the shower when she heard the door to her house close.

Blythe rolled her eyes, typical Guren not calling her to tell her he was home.

Guren left in the morning and said he was going on some trip with Satori and he would be back in a week. Apparently, he came back a day early.

Blythe changed into her gray pajamas and walked into the living room, only to see the television on and the lights off.

"Guren, if you're going to barge into the house without telling me at least turn on the light."

"Who said I was Yuuki-kun?"

Blythe froze and looked on the couch, only to see some ebony locks peeking out from the couch.

From the voice, Blythe guessed it was a kidnapper.

Well, not exactly. But the facts added up.

The person broke into her house and started watching TV when the lights were off. Everyone knew Commander Guren Yuuki of the Magic Government, so it wasn't a surprise that he knew about him.

No one had the key to their house except for Guren and Erissa, who dropped by to spend some time with Blythe.

Blythe sighed and was happy with the fact that she was carrying a gun with her for some random reason.

Oh, and the person was watching cartoons.

How childish.

Blythe then reconsidered who the person was.

"Joshua?"

She saw the person turn around to look at her.

Yup, it was her one and only boyfriend.

"Hellooo. It's been awhile."

Blythe sighed and stuffed the gun back in her pocket. Just her boyfriend, not a kidnapper.

"Um, yes it has. Care to explain why you have my house key and why you are here?" Blythe asked, walking up to the couch and standing in front of Joshua.

"Well, for starters, I convinced Toudou-chan to give me the key. Just for today." Joshua smirked, taking the key out of his pocket and showing it to Blythe.