7 | The Pocky Game

———
Seven | The Pocky Game

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Chelsea Fibel, Mimmy Sakurada, Erissa Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Sin Tae-Wong, Satori Yasaki, Blythe Yuuki, Guren Yuuki

Ships: BlyShua, SatoRissa, RyuSin, SatoRen (Platonic), SatoShua (Platonic)

Summary: It's Pocky Day in Japan, and Mimmy plans on playing a little game with everyone.

yOoOoaoaosk its that time of year -u-
happy bday kirsten ily have this one shot
this was made for November 11, which is Pocky Day in Japan!!
sorry chelsea ily but no -0-
also sorry guren ily but pls forgive me for this treatment
yEet yay for pocky
———

Mimmy shoved a pocky box in Guren's face, him flinching in reaction.

Mimmy had ordered the group to assemble at her house while her parents were out, and apparently, it didn't seem like it was going so well.

"Sakurada, what are you trying to do?" Guren asked, pushing the pocky box away from his face.

Mimmy smirked and took out a chocolate pocky.

"Watch this everyone! Today, we shall play the pocky game for pocky day!" Mimmy exclaimed, getting attention from the other members of the group.

"Pocky game? Interesting." Sin smirked, glancing at Ryusei who was typing rapidly at his computer.

"I am in no mood for your games." Blythe sighed, walking to Mimmy and grabbing the pocky box.

Mimmy grabbed it back. "We have to play it! Ayaki, you start!"

Joshua grabbed a pocky stick and faced Blythe, smirking.

"We all already know what's going to happen," Ryusei sighed, typing rapidly on his computer without looking up at the group.

"It's pretty obvious." Erissa laughed nervously, glancing at her best friend.

Blythe looked at Erissa and then at Joshua, then back at Erissa. Erissa shot a shrug and winked, causing Blythe to glare at her.

Blythe turned to look at Joshua, and apparently, he was right in front of her, holding the chocolate pocky in front of her lips.

"Go! Go! Go!" Mimmy and Chelsea chanted. Guren bopped the two on the head and watched as Joshua put the pocky in his mouth.

Blythe bit the other side of the pocky, blushing slightly. Joshua smirked, his girlfriend looked like a bright red apple in snow.

Joshua bit some of the pocky, causing Blythe to shift backwards. Joshua gave a frown because, well, Blythe went backwards.

Blythe caught his frown and took a huge bite out of the pocky, making their lips inches apart.

The group watched in silence as Joshua paused, slightly hesitating. Of course, this would be their first ever kiss, unless Blythe had kissed someone else before.

Blythe furrowed her brows, trying to read her boyfriend's expression. Since his bangs blocked his eyes, she used her hands to move them out of the way, revealing a bright red and shocked Joshua Ayaki.

Blythe smiled and pointed to the pocky stick in front of them. Joshua took a huge breath and bit the pocky.

Blythe frowned at Joshua's surprisingly small bite, but she understood why. Blythe never knew their first kiss would be with a pocky stick, but it's better than no kiss.