20 | What We Once Were

———
Twenty | What We Once Were

Characters: Shiemi Ayaki, Kiyotaka Hasano (mentioned), Sankarea Kurosawa-Yasaki, Satoshi Yasaki, Satori Yasaki, Koishi Yuuki, Yuunoa Hatori-Yuuki

Ships (Non-Platonic): SatoRea (Satoshi Yasaki x Sankarea Kurosawa-Yasaki), YuuShi/KoiNoa (Koishi Yuuki x Yuunoa Hatori-Yuuki), ShiTaka (Shiemi Ayaki x Kiyotaka Hasano), Former ShiToshi (Shiemi Ayaki x Satoshi Yasaki)

Summary: Sankarea Kurosawa makes the mistake of getting involved with the magical Yasaki family.

okayyyyy lets go with the origins of the one and only super amazinf parents of the shattered stars characters :,))
———

"Have you met the Hasano family? I hear they're cool," Shiemi asked.

Sankarea rolled her eyes. How many times had she told Shiemi that she hadn't met anyone besides her since she moved to Kyoto from Tokyo?

"No, I have not. If you ask me one more time if I have met a family, a punch is what you will get."

Shiemi winced slightly. "Come on, you can't just punch your best friend."

"Oh yes I can, Ayaki."

"Anyway, since you just moved here, I'll be showing you around to my friends," Shiemi said, grabbing Sankarea's arm and leading her through the streets of Kyoto.

Once Shiemi reached a mansion, she knocked on the door.

"You, a trashy human being, knows someone who is rich? This is some interesting news," Sankarea commented.

Shiemi pouted. "Of course your long time best friend knows someone who is rich! I know a lot of people that are rich."

"I wouldn't call myself rich."

Sankarea jumped slightly at the new person who appeared in the door Shiemi was knocking on seconds ago.

"Satoshi! Hey!" Shiemi yelled, to which Sankarea rolled her eyes at.

She looked at who Shiemi had called Satoshi, and to be honest, he was quite cute. I mean, the blue eyes and white hair combination is sexy, don't deny it (we all know elyssa isnt denying it).

"Hi, Shiemi. Care to introduce me to your friend?"

Shiemi nodded, putting her hand on Sankarea's shoulder. "Satoshi Yasaki, this is Sankarea Kurosawa. Sankarea Kurosawa, this is Satoshi Yasaki."

Sankarea's eyes widened as Satoshi gave Sankarea a small handshake. "Nice to meet you, Kurosawa."

Sankarea nodded. "L-Likewise."

Shiemi smirked as Sankarea looked away, a bit flustered upon the meeting. "Sanka-chan has always dreamt of meeting one of the members of the most famous magic families in Japan," Shiemi whispered to Satoshi, who nodded in response.

"Interesting," Satoshi commented.

He then opened the door to the mansion wider. "Come in."