Synopsis

"What the heck were you doing with her?" Nandini shouted.

"Whatever you were doing with him. Now let me go." Manik said with a stern voice and started walking.

Nandini stopped him by hugging him from behind. He closed his eyes for a second to hide his sorrow.

"Don't do this to us manik please." She said with a small voice.

He turned around still holding her hands. He inched closer to her and leaned his face towards her. There breath were mingling with each and she closed her eyes feeling the moment.

"You were the one who ruined us nandini not me. You were the one who hurt everyone's feelings, my feelings when you decided to be selfish." He said with so much vulnerability that a tear dropped down from her eye.

__________

Manik and nandini are best friends from past ten years. They know each other like the back of their hand.

Nandini is the crazy one and manik is the sensible one. Perfect combo no?

What happens when nandini decides to choose her carrier over her friendship or is it more?

Are they unknown of their feelings or they already know what they feel for each other?

Tune in to read what happens in their twisted lives.

STARTED: 31st October 2017
ENDED: 31st May 2021