You again

I was in disbelief Helen is in front of me I did the only thing that came to mind. before I knew it she was on stage with me hand by hand like we were in kindergarten I winked at her and she blushed.

"Billie Jean is not my lover, she just a girl who claims that I am the one but the kid is not my son" I looked into her eyes until the song ended still hand in hand I walked off the stage with her and realized how beautiful she looked tonight and that she was all grown up.

" Micheal" she hopped on top of me causing me to fall over and burst out laughing

" Hi Helen" I looked at her smiling showing off her perfect set of teeth

" I missed you, how you been, we have so much to talk about " I giggled noticing she hasn't changed much, well I don't think she makes mud pies and collects dead bugs any more but she still talks a lot and she still is perfect.

" I'm good and you look stunning I love your dress "

" shoot I forgot Christina she's probably dead out there I should go" I watch as she was making her way towards the crowd and my heart sank I couldn't lose her again god knows when i will see her again

" No Helen don't go tell your friend to come with us she won't be a bother, also I have something for you"

" Okay, I will be back with Christina now go up there and do your thing the crowd is missing you" she giggled and disappeared back into the crowd of crying twitching girls. I started singing again but my eyes were glued onto Helen and her body.

"I want to love you ( P.Y.T) pretty young thang and I take you there yes I will"

My last song was thriller which made the crowd go nuts and made me laugh during the song and stumble. I finished up and ran off the stage I saw Helen and her friend standing there shivering in the cold.

" Helen I'm over here"  she jerked her head up and a smile spread across her face. I looked over to her right to see a shaky tall girl in a Thriller crop top and overalls. Helen grabbed her wrist and made her way over to me.

" Hi Michael"

" Hey Helen"  I giggled cause her friend was in awe just staring at me with sweat covering her hands and face.

" Michael this is Christina she's is my best friend"  I was kinda of sad cause i thought I was her best friend but what can u say I been gone for almost 17 years I couldn't expect her to wait around and be lonely.

" Hi Christina it's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for coming tonight" I looked at her waiting for her to say something but nothing came out,

" Christina say something" Helen yanked on her arm and I couldn't help but to laugh

" H..h...I...Hi " I could see that see was struggling and was nervous so I moved in closer and kissed her cheek. I was startled when she crashed on to the floor I didn't know what the hell to do I just look at Helen who was on the floor next Christina. but was rolling around dying.

" Helen I think I broke her" I was scared Christina didn't even move a muscle. but me saying that made Helen laugh harder she was barley breathing. which made me burst out laughing I was next to Helen rolling on the floor laughing. it was just like old time I looked at Helen and her eyes were sparkling which made me relax and calm down. now me and Helen were just on the floor looking up at the ceiling,

" Michael"

"Yea "

" I missed you "

" I missed you two Helen" I turned my head trying to look at Helen through my black curls covering my eyes. I sat up and looked to my left.

" ummm Helen"

" Yea Mike"

" what are we gonna do with your friend"  we both looked at her face on the floor and again burst out laughing.  Gosh I missed her