A part of his world

it's been almost 2 weeks since since Michael left. I been pretty lonely and the only time I went out was when I had to go to work. I been dreading to go back home cause I knew Michael wasn't there. but I had gotten a keyboard which let me finish my song. it help me a little with Michael not being here and explained how I felt about him. I was playing the song and was about to hit the high notes when there was a knock on the door. I got really pissed cause I knew it was either Joey or Christina checking in on me. cause to be honest I did start cutting recently the night Michael left.  I put down my bowl of ice cream down and jumped out of the couch. I jogged to the door and tears came in my eyes.

" Michael" I screamed and hugged him standing on my tippy toes,

" Helen" he picked me up and swang me around. he kissed me and boy I missed his candy sweet lips. we walk to my couch lips still attached. he layed me on the couched and I grabbed his hair. he picked his head up and my lips made there way down to his neck. he moaned and I moved lower. I went down to his chest and started to unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed his kissed and chest and his stomach. I arched my back and felt Michael grab my waist. I saw his head turn to my coffee table and look at the pile of papers I had. he pecked my lips and took me off of him. he went directly to the papers and went though them.

" what are these" he looked at the paper that's had my song on it I quickly snatched it out of his hand almost ripping the papers.

" what are they secret love notes" he giggled and kept teasing me

" No but they are secret so leave them alone" I stuck out my tongue and swayed my ass side to side.

" fine I guess I will need to get them the hard way" he ran up behind me and snatched the papers back. I tried to get them back but he was too dam tall and strong. I just gave up and ran to the couch covering my face cause of all the embarrassment that was about to come as he said my lyrics out loud

" if I... should stay I would only be in your way so I'll go.. But I know I'll think of you every step of the way... And I will always love you will always love you, you my darling you MMM-mm"

I giggled though the pillow and I uncovered my face when he was done saying my lyrics. he just smiled and gave me a big warm tight hug.

" Helen your so talented, you can sing, dance, nd even write beautiful songs. what made you come up with those powerful lyrics" I blushed and looked away.

" To be honest you, I know that I love you but I'm always going to be in the way of your career and I just can't let that happen." I got up to get my sweater and put over my bandage that covered up my cutting scars. thankfully Michael didn't asked about them yet but I know he will.

" do you have the background for it you know like the music. "

" Yea, hold on " I got up and dragged out my new keyboard and started to play and sing the song. he was teary and so was I we hugged. I can't picture him going again. I still had so much to ask him like why are you here a week early and i had so much to tell him like when your gone i have a strong temptation to cut. But right now I just want to cuddle up with him by my fire place and watch Peter pan.

A/N~ Sorry for the short chapter it was kinda a filler but comment and vote thanks.

                                                                                   XOXO~ Skylar