Question

Helens P.O.V

I just stood there in front of his hospital door, what else could I do. as I was about to tap on the door it opened and out came a stocky doctor. I looked at him and he looked at me. I sniffed and opened my mouth but nothing came out I just hugged the doctor and cried. by now he must thing I'm a crazy fan girl but all the doctor do was rub my back and sigh.

" well Miss your boyfriend was very lucky. he didn't hit his head or anything too bad but he does have a bruised up rib so he will need to rest.  Where gonna keep him here over night and if he is fine by tomorrow we will send him home. he is napping now but you can still go in if you want. " I pulled away and pulled myself together.

" thank you " I looked at his name tag and back at him " James" I smiled and walked in Michael's room quietly with Jade still holding onto me. we both took a seat by the bed. Jade turned her head to the window behind us and saw everyone cheering for Michael and praying. singing songs from his Thriller album and doing some of his signature moves. I closed the curtains and giggled. I turned on the tv and the Wiz was on.

" Oh mommy I love this movie can we please watch it Diana Ross is so funny in this movie"

" Okay , okay but just be quite"

" Okay I promise" I cuddled with Jade on the chair nd before I knew it she was fast asleep. I removed jade from me and turned off the tv. I paced back and forth in front of the hospital bed. I didn't know why I was so frightened about losing Michael. the doctor told me he was fine. but somehow that didn't matter I was still replaying how the radio host told me that Michael was in a horrible car accident. I guess I was afraid I would lose the love of my life forever. I heard a groan and saw Michael trying to sit up. I ran over to him and pushed him gently back down on the bed.

" no, honey you need to take it easy " I kissed his cheek and he smiled

" HELEN IM GLAD TO SEE YOU" he hugged me and kisses me with passion and love.

" I thought I would never see you again, so it got me thinking. how about we get married I don't want to die before seeing our kids graduate and get married and my parents don't want the same so what you say" I was in utter shock Michael was serious

" I say yes " I kissed him and hugged him tightly.

" Michael promises me you would never let me go " my raspy voice whispered on his ears making him pull away and look into my ocean blue eyes

" I would never" we kissed again and laid together on his hospital bed thinking about a billion things between having kids and wedding plans and family. we just sat there asking questions after questions. but in the end we were gonna be the happy family I always wanted.