Family?

I wanted to hold her love her but at the same time yell at her and show her how I felt.  I just sat on my stool and thought about my dad. I finally got up and made my way over to the phone and dialed the first person that came to mind.

" Hey sir"

" Hey son how are you " I heard the coldness of his voice make the hair of the back of my neck stand up

" I'm good, umm there something I want to ask ya"

" Well stop wasting my time and ask me"

" I'm datin this girl and I want you and the family to meet her"

" Michael..." I heard him sigh which made me want to go though the phone and ring his neck

" come on just for lunch we can go on my porch have a couple of sandwiches and lemonade you guys can meet her, it would mean everything"

" Fine what ever but have everything set up and perfect by the time we come"

" thank you sir" I hung up the phone and made my way up stairs. I knocked a rhythm on the door and heard her stomped her way over to the door.

" what!" She put her hand on her hip and i pushed past her making her gasp. I just giggle and sat on the bed and crossed my legs. I started smirking and kept looking into her blue diamond eyes.

" so I got awesome news"

" Okay what" she sat on the floor looking up to me.

" my family is coming tomorrow and it's my dad's first time coming here so everything NEEDS to be PERFECT. she chuckled and sighed

" Wait wait hold up, Michael you been livin up in dis place for like almost 3 years and this will be your dad's first time here"

" Yea I know crazy but there coming over for lunch so be ready by then, okay?"

" Fine what ever" she looked away and I could tell she was still made at me from before.

" Hey baby I'm sorry for being so rude before but once you meet my dad you will think he's great trust me. " I lifted up her chin and pecked her lips. we brushed our teeth together and went  sleep waiting for what was to come tomorrow.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up and surprising Helen wasn't there I sat up and saw her pacing biting her nails to the nubs.

" Hey, hey what's wrong" I jumped out of bed and held her in my arms.

" I'm nervous what if they hate me or even worse like you someone else better for you" I hushed her and kissed her cheek

" not even the king or the president could rip me apart from you" we giggled and I looked at the time.

" you and I should get ready" I ran to the bathroom and started the shower Helen doing the same thing. I put on black tight black pants black low cut shirt and my loafers. I put on my make up to cover my white patches. I'm still debating if I should bring that up today or wait longer. I decided to just think about it later and walked down stairs to see Helen I a nice long black and grey striped summer dress with sandals. she was making cute tiny sandwiches and humming a little tune.

" Hey pretty young thang" I kissed her cheek and wrapped my hands around her waist

" No no pretty boy you are not gonna let your girl slave in the kitchen when her family ain't even comin" she continued makin the sandwiches and I just giggled

" Well is there anything I can help with "

" yes , make the lemonade" I looked around to just see lemonades and nothing else

" umm babe"

" Yea"

" how you make lemonade?"

" Oh my god Michael just set the table I got "

" Okay thank you"

" No problem Mike"  I got out nice plates and cups out for every one. I placed out the napkins as well and heard a loud honk.

" HELEN THERE HERE " I yelled out into the house hearing my Echo ring. Helen fixed up her hair and started sweating

" they will love you calm down "  I smiled at Helen and pecked her lips

" Okay " I rubbed her arm pecked her lips again and headed out to the front of the house.  this was either going to be a pleasant afternoon or hell