The morning

I woke up with the sun shining on my naked chest. I looked to my  right and saw Michael sleeping like a baby covering himself with the covers like a burrito. I got up and put back on my undergarments I went though his closest to see if he had anything I could possibly wear. I just threw on his big silk blue button up shirt and went around the suite waiting for Michael to get up. I was in awe just seeing how big it was. my eye directly went to the piano and I sat down. I played with a couple keys and had a sound I liked.

" If I should stay I would only be in you way.. " I was stuck I played around with more keys and put more words out into the air

" And I... Will always love you" I heard a creek on the floor and freaked out. I quickly closed the piano and blushed.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to play around with your piano it was just there and it was so beautiful, I'm sorry" I looked into Michael's eyes and looked back down at the floor.

" don't be sorry Helen, that was beautiful I never knew you could sing" I blushed and moved closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and batted my eye lashes.

" Well thank you not only for you compliment but for last night. it was amazing I wish you didn't have to go today " I felt my eyes fill with tear I'm gonna miss his hugs his kisses and his beautiful voice.

" don't cry I'm not gonna be gone for a year only 3 weeks. but you can do something for me before I go?" I moved closer to him and pecked his lips I looked into his eyes and almost forgot his question.

" Oh, yea what" I giggled and continued to look at his eyes.

" can you sing one of my song anyone you want" he gave me his puppy dog eyes and I playfully hit his arm. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Girl close your eyes let the rhythm get into you, don't try to fight it there ain't nothing that you can do, relax your mind lay back and groove with mine when you feel that heat and we can ride the boogie share that beat of love. I wanna rock with you all night" I sang rest of the song and looked at a tearful Michael.

" honey stop crying like you said I will see you in three weeks. "  I gave him a hug and kissed him. we walked to the couch near the piano and started having a make out session which I'm not going to lie was awesome. I was about to unbuttoned his shirt until I heard a knock at the door. I sat up and started walking to the door.

" I got it Mike" I looked through the peep hole and was surprised I immediately opened the door and got tackled to the ground.

" OMG baby girl I thought you were kidnapped or at the hospital.... oh hey Michael" Christina and Joey just looked at Michael with his shirt unbuttoned and me.

" what the hell were you two doin" Joey put his hand in his hip and I giggled

" Joey what does it look like they were doing they were trying to make babies" Michael quickly buttoned his shirt back up and I was blushing trying to push the two of them out of the hotel room.

" Oh and Michael your driver Larry says you need to go to the airport."

" Thanks Christina, I guess that means I need to go" Michael grabbed me and held me tight.

" last night was amazing I could never picture it being better I love you and will talk to you tonight" his warm breath was on the inside of my ear and like that he was gone again. I fell on the floor and broke down crying like the first time he left me. I felt I a pair of long arms wrap around  which made me cry even more.

" I'm gonna miss him so much" I felt the arms wrap around me tighter.

" I'm gonna miss you too Helen" I looked up and saw Michael I sunk into his embrace and kissed him I let go and wiped my tears away. than the painful words came out of my mouth.

" you need to go I love you though"

" i love you two Helen" he kissed me one more time and Joey left with him to help him with bags. I ran to the bathroom and took a hot shower I  changed out of Michael's shirt thankfully Christina brought some of my clothes with her and I threw on grey sweat pants and a black crop top. I put on my black and white Jordan's and went back into the living room. I flopped on the couch next to Christina who was watching Disney Movies.

" are you hungry cause girl you need meat on those bones" Christina looked at me up and down and I chuckled

" Yea I guess so we can go to a little dinner near by called Rocket Cafe"

" sounds like a plan" Christina turned off the tv and followed me to get our jackets I handed her, her blue denim jacket and I put on my black leather jacket. we headed out and closed the hotel door and headed to the cold crazy crowded streets of New York City.