So we meet again

Helens P.O.V

These last 3 months have been crazy. not only have I been planning the wedding with Michael, I been in the studio recording some songs with my friends.  and we are having a blast. and to top it off Michael released his Bad album and it's doing amazing. I think this album will be better than Off The Wall or even maybe Thriller!!! well either way I'm very proud of him.  But today I've been dreading for a while. I'm gonna have dinner with Michael's family again. and yes, I love his mom brothers sisters , but me and his dad didn't leave off on good terms. but this time we will have Jade with us, so I don't think there will be as much tension. I made my way downstairs to Michael and Jade who were playing hide and seek.

" Hey babe you seen Jade I think I lost her"

" Now, now Michael that would be cheating if I told u where she was"

" your really not going to tell me" his voice was high pitched and hurt.

" nope" I giggled which made Michael come over to me

" well than i guess I need to force it out if ya" he started to tickle my side which made me fall on the floor laughing

" okay....okay...she...is...in....the...tub" those where the only I could make out from all the laughing. I cached my breath while Michael ran to the bathroom and found Jade. she ran up to me and whined.

" you told him where I was" she crossed her arm and turned her back to me.

" I'm sorry but if you didn't I would be in the floor dying cause of Michael tickling me, please don't be mad" I turned her around and with a blink of an eye she was happy again.

" okay, how could I ever stay mad at you, but can we play again this time with you?"

" I'm afraid not darling, you need to get ready for tonight's dinner with Michael's family"

" okay" she started walking away but suddenly stopped. she ran back to me and went on her tippy toes just close enough to reach my ear.

" Helen, can I call Michael dad since you two are getting married" I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. I keeled down to her level

" I think Michael would love that " she skipped upstairs to get ready. everyone else did the same. I was in the shower letting the warm water run over my tan Carmel skin and give me goosebumps as a breeze would come though the opened window. I stepped out and dried off. Michael and jade where at it again this time playing would you rather. how could a 27 year old man act so much like a 9 year old boy. it makes me smile and i start getting ready.  I wore a tight red dress with one strap and my black stilettos. I put my hair in a tight slick back pony tail and did my make up dark yet not too dark so I looked like a hooker.

" Helen come on where gonna be late " Jades tiny voice Echoed though the house and I darted out the door. we all hopped in the car and told are driver where to go. I was in the middle while michael and Jade took the window seat. my stomach was tossing and turning into knots. I felt Michael's hand rub on my thigh to calm me down.

" you did this before "

" Yea and it ended with me almost wanting to flip off your dad" he chuckled and before we knew it we were there. every one got out of the car while i just sat there like an idiot.

" you coming" jade hollered hand on hip

" Yea " I walk out of the car of course tripping on my big ass stilettos. Michael being the gentleman he was helped me up than started laughing his ass off. Than jade of course joined in. we walked in and I immediately freak out.

" Michael I thought this would be just your family "

"yes,  and my cousins" he grinned and Janet spotted us from a far.

" THERE HERE" she hollered making everyone stand up and walk towards us greeting us with congratulations or Hi, or even giving us hugs that would feel like lasted forever. Soon everyone started scattering around the fancy restaurant. I was about to walk away until I felt a warm hand grab my wrist. I turned around and was surprised.

" Hi I'm Latoya and I heard you met my dad "

" Yea" I looked at Latoya and she was beautiful I started feeling insecure so I tried to cover myself up.

" did my brother pick that out or did you? " she snatched my hand looking at the engagement ring

" Oh no Michael picked it out"

" it's beautiful"

" it is" I said smiling from ear to ear.

" Latoya can me and Helen talk alone for a bit?"

" fine by me imma go get me some champagne"she said chasing down the waiter. I was left with the last person i would wanna be with. everyone else seemed to have disappeared it seemed like it was just me and Michael's father. what would he say, what would he do. it was just awkward silence. I had enough and decided to break it

" so, we meet again"

A/N ~ I know I took forever to update but I been busy practicing for my up coming talent show and not I have a sore throat so I'm like going though hell. this chapter is like part 1 of 2 parts .plz comment or vote and thanks for reading :)

                                                                       ~ XxSkylarBxX