Stupid Girl

we made are way over to are private table hand by hand looking around at the scenery.  I was excited for the bar cause I needed a Rum Runner with extra rum if even possible. I was looking at the menu still holding onto Michael's hand until I heard him start to giggle.

" What" I saw him glancing at me before but I thought nothing of it he shot his head up when I asked him what and he busted out laughing, starting to cry. I took my spoon and saw my reflection and my mascara was running and my eyeshadow was smudged I looked like a raccoon. I started to laugh too.

" I'm gonna clean up Mike be right back" I hopped out of my seat and rushed to the bathroom.  I fixed myself up than felt my bag start to vibrate.

" Hello?"

" Hey girl it's your bae Joe Joe"

" OMG SHUT UP, what you need boo" I was giggling and hopped on the bathroom counter taking my time

" I saw this pretty girl flirting with your man just now"

" What do you mean I'm with him "

" No you not your in the bathroom this hot tall girl is talking to him now.

" Joey did you follow me and Michael to are date?"

" yes but you should be blessed now get your ass out of that bathroom and back to your dinner with that sexy piece of meat"

" Okay that Joey bye"

" bye sweetheart" I laughed and hopped of the counter and made my way over back to are table. for some reason my stomach started to twist and turn I had a weird feeling going on. I stopped in front if are table realizing that the girl Joey was talking about was still there. And he wasn't lying she was beautiful her hair, skin, body, her everything was perfect which only brought back my insecurities.

" Oh hey Helen, this is my friend Tatiana she's gonna be helping me out on a music video coming up so you two better play nice cause you two will be hanging out a lot."

" YAY" I held out my hand for her to shake which she took and shook it hard giving me a dirty look the entire time.

" I will be right back girls I need to use the rest room real quick, and you look beautiful Helen" he kissed my cheek and jogged off. only to leave me and Tatiana alone

" dude I can already tell you don't like me which I'm cool with cause you are not my favorite person to hang with either but if you really like Michael you would try to act nice to me and be cool with me for a few weeks." I gave her a nice smile and turned around to the men's bathroom door hoping Michael would hurry up

" Well Helen I like you I just don't like you and Michael together. if you get out of my way with him than we will be cool and bff's , okay " I shrugged her off and which seemed like hours Michael calmed back.

" sorry I too so long a couple of weirdos wanted me to sing Thriller in the bathroom"

" I need to go Mikey Mike but I will talk to you later, see you on the shoot"

" Okay bye" she made her way over to Michael and kissed his cheek looking at me the whole time trying to make me jealous. I hated her not only as a person as a human being. she made me sick and I knew something was going to happen soon. And nothing good not for her not for her Michael and especially not for me.