What Happened

Christina finally woke up and was confused to why she was on the floor. she than looked to her right and started to have a mini heart attack.

" Helen..that's.. that's ...MICHAEL JACKSON!!!" She screamed out the last part and I looked over to see Michael cracking up which made me crack up as well.

" Yes, Chris yes it is, now let me get you home"  I looked into Christian's hazel eyes and stroke her blond hair which seemed to have relaxed her.

" Helen, can Michael take me home" he eyes widened and she sounded like a 5 year old. I looked back at Michael with a questioning face to see if he would. he nodded yes and Christina jumped on me and kissed my cheek

" OMG THE MICHAEL JACKSON IS DRIVING TO MY HOUSE IN MY CAR!!!"  Michael and I giggled and tried to walk to Christinas car which was hard to do when you have millions and millions of fans and paparazzi in your way.

" Michael who are those girls"

" Are those girls your two long lost  daughters"

" Michael do you think you did good tonight, are you trying to be a wannabe James Brown."

" MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU"

"MARRY ME, HAVE MY BABY"

I could see that some of the things the paparazzi said made Michael sad or really pissed he was about to turn around and say something but i yanked on his arm.

" Michael don't give them what they want. they want to see you freak out and make you look stupid just to be on a cover of a magazine or to get paid don't feed them what they want" I whispered in his ear and let go of his arm to see if he would take my advice. we made it to the car and Michael turned around my heart sank and I couldn't feel anything all of me went numb. I didn't want  see my poor Michael get hurt on a cover of a magazine. I looked at him and he just held up a peace sign and let Christina and I walk in the car and than followed behind.

" Thank you"  he gave me a smile which made me melt . I looked at Christina who was fast asleep against the window.

" Hey Mike"

" Hey what ya need Helen" he said looking out the window admiring the beauty of the City Lights of New York.

" I think I should go home I should tuck in Christina and I should get ready for work I need to take inventory at the bar tomorrow so I need to go in early." I looked at the brown leather on the seat knowing that Michael was frowning not wanting me to go

" But I won't see you until god knows when, Helen let me just take you out to dinner. please I know a little pizza place we can go to."

"  Okay Michael, but let me just go into my apartment real quick so I can tuck in Christina and change real quick. theses sequences are hurting my ass"

" YAY, okay I will wait out here"  he gave me wink and giggled about what I said about the sequence. The car came to a halt, I walked out of the car and picked up Christina bridal style and damn this girl is heavier than she looks. I placed her on the bed and I ran to my closet. I picked out the first thing I saw which was black high waisted shorts and a white crop top . I touched up my eye liner and took off my eye shadow and lip stick. I slipped on my black and red high tops and grabbed my wallet. I left the apartment and closed the door. I jogged back down to Michael's Range Rover and hopped in the back seat next him.  He looked into my eyes  And moved his eyes down checking me out.  I tried hard not to blush but I felt my cheeks burning up.

" I hope you know that you look amazing tonight now and before" he glanced at me and moved his eyes back to the window. I looked at the seat again praying that he didn't see me blush.

" Baby girl I know you blushing don't need to hide it now " I was embarrassed and was now sweating I was thankful that we pulled up to where we would have dinner.  it was the cutest place ever it was called "TWO BOOTS" and it had a funky jazz vibe about it which made me feel cool and relaxed. I went in and took a booth while Michael got me a slice of the grandma pizza and  root beer that came in a cool glass beer bottle. we talked for hours about the most weirdest and funniest stuff ever. we reminisced on the time Michael and I were trying to have a dance off during recess in first grade. we both looked at each other like we were at a rodeo. A guy came around blasting Feeling Good by James Brown and Jackson and i went at it. Michael of course won but I think I still did pretty good. after we were done eating again the paparazzi came and asked all these stupid questions.  Michael and I just ignored it and made our way back to my place. being the gentleman he is he walked me to my door.

" Thank you again for paying for dinner it was amazing I should go there more often."

" No problem, maybe next time if the streets are empty like tonight I can take you to the Music store near it"

" I would love that Mike I can probably get a Diana Ross album if there not sold out."

" oh that's what I forgot hold on, I will be right back." he darted to the car and came back in a flash. he was holding onto a photo and was breathing heavy.

" what's th" I was cut off by Michael handing me a autograph photo of no one other than herself Diana Ross stapled with it was all my notes and on the corner of every one said BFF in red ink.

" I can't believe you still remembered after all this time. thank you Michael this means so much."  I hugged him and pulled away slowly looking at his soft lips. we were inches away and than his lips crashed onto mine. we were kissing until he pulled away kissed my hand and walked away.

" WAIT MICHAEL, WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled as he turned back to me and kissed my cheek.

" I will see you tomorrow call me I put my number on the back of the autograph photo" he made his way back to the elevator and like that again he was gone. I took my house keys out of my wallet and unlocked the front door. I smiled so hard that my cheeks hurt. I slide my back down the door and admire the autograph photo Michael gave to me. still shock that he even remembered.  I jumped when the lights flicked on and saw Christina standing right in front of me.

" And where the hell where you tonight" I looked at her still blushing from Michael's kiss.

" He didn't " I nodded yes and I stood up and we both jumped up hand by hand screaming like little school girls. we calmed down and sat on the couch she looked at me and grabbed my cheeks looking right into my crystal blue eyes

" NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING!"