Dreams Do come true

Helens P.O.V

These past 2 weeks came like a blur. I'm finally getting married and to the man I love. I was squeezing my butt into this tight ass wedding dress. it hugged all my curves but flared out on the bottom. it was white and sparkly. I finally had the dress on ,now all I needed was my veil and than the wedding can start. I can't believe how calm I was being nor could Christina or Janet. both of them where freaking out about all the minor details. all this stupid crap made me wonder how Michael was doing.

Michael P.O.V

I'm freaking out what if she doesn't like the ring or she Hates the flowers. Where in Disney for crying out loud isn't this supposed to be the happiest place on earth. if so , than why am I freaking out. I just want to hold my sweet beautiful fiancee which I can't do cause I'm not allowed to see her.

" Mike you need to go to the alter " Tido winked and dragged me out I gulp a big wad of spit and was thanking God that my button up  was black so no one could see my sweat stains. I finally got to the alter and saw every one. they all winked at me and gave me a thumbs up. my heart was beating outside of my chest. I guess everyone could see cause Quincy made his way up to me and nudged my arm.

" Dude calm down, get a grip , don't see your pants. " we laughed and music started playing Quincy made his way back to his seat while I just stood at the alter waiting for Helen. Janet and Tido ( best  man and maid of honor) walked down the aisle. than the rest of the bride's maid and grooms men walked out . with the girls long flowing red dresses and men's bright but settled red tie made everything perfect. every one raised as the bride's song came on.

" the bride is coming the bride is coming" Jade hollered running with her velvet red dress throwing rose petals. My legs turned into jelly and my heart couldn't stop racing. the doors finally opened reveling Helen in her beautiful strapless mermaid cut dress. I started tearing up instantly makin Helen blush and the whole room coo. she made it up to me unlocking her arms with my dad. he kissed her cheek and he gave me a hug and at pat on the back. But before letting go he moved closer to my ear.

" she's a keeper" he let go and I mouthed "Thank you. "  the ceremony went on and I barely paid attention of course Christina and Joey where filming the whole thing making me really shy and want to hid behind Helen. I felt a yank on my arm and it was Helen.

" Michael your going first " she looked serious

" for what "

" the vows you idiot " she playfully hit my arm making every one laugh.

" Oh well where do I begin, Helen Walker , you are one of the most annoying , loud , stubborn person I have ever met. But you are also one of the most beautiful , smart, kind , caring person I have ever met. you are the answer to my prayers. you are my dancing buddy singing buddy and my parter for life . you are my eveything. "

" okay I guess that means it my turn" Helen paused and took a deep breath.

" I can't put into words how much I love you. I can't write it in a song or write how much I love you or how much you mean to me. you where the little weird boy I thought would eat my pet bunny or something. But you where also the little weird boy who could sing, act , dance , do anything he could put his mind into. your the boy I fell madly in love with. we been on a crazy rollercoaster full of laughs ,tears, and drama but you where there though all of it and now your here with me forever." we both were crying and so was the church. than finally the part I been waiting for.

" you can now kiss your bride" I dipped Helen about to kiss her like they did in the movies  but made both of us trip she was on top of me and I kissed her. we both got up .

" Mr and Mrs Jackson" everyone cheered and threw rose petals at us. I could see me being with her forever us growing old and reminiscing on all the CRAZY things we did. and laugh about what all the stupid people said. like when they say where " The Weird Ones" well now that I think of it, it's not that bad.

" TO THE WEIRD ONES" I yelled at the top of my lungs making everyone laugh again. me and Helen hopped into the car and where preparing for what was next in our crazy life. what do the weird ones have in store today . I guess we will need to find out but until then...

                                                                             ~ XxSkylarBxX

The Weird Onesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें