Ch.2

Hello yall my name is Mike

It's Saturday and I'm going on a date with Chris but I have to take him to a place were no one will know who we are because if someone saw an told Terry I'm sure he will kill us both.

I pull up to the park that's close to his house  and text him where I am and after a few minutes I see him walking to the car he gets in the car and I give  him a kiss and a hug I look at him and he looks sad I asked what was wrong with him but he said it was nothing. We get to his favorite restaurant and he looks happier than when he got in the car. we walk in get seated an I notice the waiter was flirting with Chris but of course he didn't notice. after the the waiter leaves to get our drinks I look over at my baby and I see him daydreaming then his adittude started to change from  happy to sad again so I decided to see what was wrong with him.

Mike: Bae what's wrong you been sad since earlier today?

Chris: Nothing just go a lot on my mind.

Mike: I know you better than that what's really going on babe?

Chris: Fine I have something to tell you and I don't  know how your going to take it.

Mike: Fuck your breaking up with me aren't you.

Chris: NO!!! of course not.

Mike: Oh ok then what is it.

Chris: I'm pregnant.

when he said that I was shocked and scared at the same time. For one thing I got someone pregnant at 19 then on top of that  I have to deal with Chris's big brother Terry and his crazy ass over protective father. lord help me.