Ch.20

One Year Later
My baby is now a year old and I'm so happy. Things between me and Mike have been going really good and I love him even more. The only thing is he's hinting that he wants another child, like the other day he posted on instagram that Jada needs some company under one of his photos. So to keep that from happening I make sure he puts a condom on before we do anything. I think he's scared to say anything to me about it because of how I'll react to it. But the more I think about it I would like to have a baby boy, but I'm still deciding if I want that to go through all that again. Mike walks in with Jada laughing at whatever he did she. I think it's safe to say Mike is her favorite parent. He's what people would call the "cool parent", he spoils her, and for some reason can't discipline her when she does stuff wrong. That's were I come in I'm the mean parent that has to tell her no or be the one together in line when she's being bad. I hate it so much.
Mike: Chris what are you thinking about?
Chris: Nothing just how I'm the mean parent and your the cool parent.
Mike: Don't feel bad your just better at it than I am. Whenever I do it she'll give me one of those cute faces and I just can't stay mad at her for to long. I still don't know how you can just punish her with all the sad faces she show.
Chris: Nigga did you forget I did the same things with my daddy, I can see right through those cute faces she make.
Mike: That's true but Chris can I ask you a question and you gotta be honest with me.
Chris: What is it Mike?
Mike: how do you fell about another baby in the house:
Chris: A baby dog would be a great idea.
Mike: Chris stop playing wit me I'm serious about this I think we could do it and I don't want Jada to fell alone. I know you wanna have another child to because I heard you talking about wanting a baby boy one day so let's make that shit happen please baby I know it wasn't that fun being pregnant but I promise you that I'll be there every step of the way.
I sat and thought about it then after a while of thinking I decided to go ahead and give him his wish.
Chris: ok I'll give you another child and after that I'm done so you better not ask me again.
He smiled and jumped on me and gave me a big ass kids on the lips.
Mike: Thank you so much for this I promise it'll be worth all the trouble in the end. Do you wanna start now!
Chris: Start what now?
Mike: You know, after I put Jada down for her nap we can get started making this baby.
Chris: Yeah cause if I get pregnant you ain't getting any for a long time
Mike: That's fair cause it'll all be worth it when we welcome this baby into the world.
Mike is so happy that he can't stop smiling and talking about this baby I'm not even pregnant with yet. What will I tell my brother? What will my father think? What have I done?