Ch.35

Mikes POV

Me and Terry finally pull up on this nigga at some park I've never even heard of so me and Terry sit and wait on him because Terry says he comes to this park the same time every day and the longer I sit and think of him and Chris being together I just get even more pissed off.

Mike: Nigga how you know all this shit about this nigga anyways.
Terry: I come here to clear my head sometimes and every time I come here he's here running around the park.

We waited another seven minutes and we finally see dude so me and Terry get out the car and run over to him. As soon as he saw me he smiled but I wanted answers so I could care less about all of that.

Jackson: Hey guys wassup, where's Chris?
Mike: Don't be worried about my nigga and where he is, and why are you so damn concerned.
Jackson: Man I'm just asking cause y'all always together what the fuck is your problem.
Mike: We not talking about me right now we talking about you and my baby spending way too much time together.
Terry: We also wanna know why you calling him so late at night and you know he has a family.
Jackson: Well first off can y'all please calm down it's really not that deep we're just friends.

As he was talking I just started getter angry cause he just kept laughing as if something was funny.
Mike: What the hell is so funny nigga I'm not playing with yo bitch ass!
Jackson: Nigga I'm laughing because your a fuckin joke you both look stupid as fuck coming up to me about what the fuck me and Chris doing and if we was actually doing something do you actually think I'd tell yo dumb ass. It's sad cause you got a good nigga and don't see it. I'm surprised he ain't leave yo ass already.

After he said that he just kept on laughing as if something was really that funny. I don't really believe what he's saying and I get in his face.
Mike: Nigga all I know is if I see you around my nigga again imma fuck you up.
He looks dead in the face laughs and says....
Jackson: Nigga you don't put no fear in my heart and imma keep seeing yo Baby Daddy.

After that I lost it and just pushed him down and started punching him in the face repeatedly then I got up and started kicking him in his side. Soon after that Terry gets me off of him and we both run to the car and go home.

By the time we get home it's late and I see Chris standing out side with jada and he looks like he's going somewhere. Me and Terry day goodbye to each other and he drives home. As I get closer to Chris I can see he's really pissed. I lean in to kiss him and he pushes my face out the way. He then looks at Jada and tells her to go in the car.

Mike: Baby what's wrong.
Chris: Nigga you can't be serious, you know why I'm pissed off at you don't act like you stupid now.

He pushes me out the way and walks towards the car but I stop him.

Mike: He told you what happen huh.
Chris: Yup and you wanna know where the call came from?
Mike: Where Chris?
Chris: IT CAME FROM A FUCKING HOSPITAL. You put that boy in the fucking hospital and for what cause you think I'm fucking him right.
Mike: He'll yeah I do think y'all fuckin you spending all this time with this nigga and getting late night phone calls from him so yeah I do.

After I said that he looked at me for a while but the look he gave me was a look I e never seen before, it was like he hated me or somethin. After a while he took out his phone and showed me pictures of him and Jackson with a woman holding a baby.

Mike: Chris who are these people?
Chris: that's his girlfriend and their son, nice looking family huh. This nigga ain't gay and he has a whole family and he called me late at night because his son was sick and he didn't know what to do because his girlfriend was at work. You know it's really sad and fucked up that you and my brother went and did what y'all did to him. But what gets me is the fact that you ain't trust me and I don't know about you but if we don't have trust we don't have anything thing so I packed some of me and jada's things and we're staying at my dads house.

He turned around and walked to the car. I was shocked, o really can't believe he's leaving and when I was gonna say something he turned around and handed me his ring.

Chris: I'll put that back on my finger when you start acting like a grown man and not a little ass boy cause this is not the Mike I know.

After he said that he got in the car and left. Right after that I went inside and just laid in my bed thinking of how stupid I was for even going to the park acting like that in the first place. But I really didn't expect for him to give me the ring back. And go live with his dad. I really don't know what I'm going to do, but I know I got to get my family back.