Ch.32

(CHRIS POV)

I can't believe this nigga he got me all the way fucked up if he think I was just gonna calm down after all that shit dat boy was talking last night. But what pissed me off the most is he did it defend me at all. I don't care where we are or who we wit we're together and we should have each others back. Then he started talking to me all crazy like I was his lil bitch and he was my master or some shit. I ain't gonna lie tho I'm glade Terry came down when he did cause I ain't wanna fight Mike but I ain't no bitch so I was down for whatever. I just don't wanna get like that with my baby and Mike around ever again.

Terry told me that Mike was blowing up my phone trying tell me he was coming over after work so I could calm down. Sadly he was wrong as fuck I'm still pissed off. Right now me and Jada are watching Pj Mask and I swear it's been on for about four hours now and I'm about to kill my self.

Soon as I was about to change the channel I heard a knock at the door and I just got pushed again because I already knew who it was so I went to go answer the door and he walked in looking cute but I was mad so I had to ignore it. I walked back to the couch and sat by Jada and of course she jumped for joy as soon as she saw him🙄 I swear she loves this nigga to death. They sat down on the couch and play for a good minute while I scrolled on instagram waiting for him to say something. He looked over at me and went to touch my leg but I gave him a look that could kill so he moved it quickly. And after a few minutes of sitting in silence he finally said something.

Mike: Babe what's up wit you, your not acting like yourself.
Chris: Mike stop playing wit me man you know why I'm mad at you.
Mike: You mad at me for what all I tried to do was calm you down then all of a sudden you just went crazy on me for no reason.
Chris: Mike you should know not to tell me to calm down when I'm mad and you just sat there and ain't say shit to dat lil bitch when he was talking crazy to me.
Mike: ok baby I'm sorry that you felt like I didn't have your back in the situation but in my defense you ain't give me time. As soon as I tried to say something you attacked the dude.
Chris: ok bae you have a point and I'm sorry for flipping out on you.
Mike: it's ok baby but I gotta ask you something.
Chris: Ok what is it?
Mike: Why didn't you tell me about your anger issues?
Chris: That's just something I don't like to talk about and I've been able to control it until last night. I just get so mad sometimes and my mind just goes blank and I can't function right and I just can't help it. I'm sorry baby.
Mike: baby it's ok I'm not mad anymore I just want you to be honest with me about stuff like this so I know how to handle situations ok.

I agreed to what he said and after that we went home and watched movies until last it was time to go to sleep. Thank god we got a chance talk things out.