Ch 38.

I'm so happy to have my old life with Chris back cause the drama was really killing me. Now that him and Jada are back home we can start our wedding planning which we should've started a long time ago.

Today me and Chris are going to look for a cake at my friends bakery. His name is Joseph, He does really great work and when he heard me and Chris were getting married he practically begged me to make the cake for us.

Chris: So how do you know this man again?

Mike: I told you I know him from school. Me him and your brother use to be really Close.

Chris: Then how come I've never seen him.

Mike: Hell if I know, he was always around me and Terry.

Chris: Well maybe I'll recognize him once we get there.

Ok well I know I told Chris that Joseph was a friend of mine but really he's my ex boyfriend. Me and Joseph dated for about five months but it just didn't work out between us so we split but we still stayed cool. Hopefully he won't bring this up today because we all know how Chris can get. I mean I would've told him but then he would've told me he didn't want Joseph making our cake.

We finally make it to the Bakery and I see Joseph inside waiting on us.

Joseph: Hey Mike man it's been a while!!

Mike: Yea Man it's been a long time, how've you been?

Joseph: I've been great and I see you've been doing great too.

Mike: This is my soon to be husband Chris, Chris this is my old friend Joseph.

Joseph: Oh come on Mike I'm more than just your old friend I'm your Ex, but Chris don't worry trust me I'm happy in a relationship.

After that Chris and Joseph just laughed and sat down at the table and I joined them.

Joseph: Ok so what are the colors for your wedding?

Chris/Mike: Gold and Navy Blue.

Joseph: Ok well I can show you a couple of cakes and if you don't want any of those we can start from scratch, how's that sound?

Chris: Great.

Joseph: ok how do you like this one?

Chris: I like it, what do you think Mike?

Mike: It's ok but too plain.

Joseph: Ok well I have more don't trip, how about this one?

Mike: Now that's what I'm talkin about! What do you bae?

Chris: No disrespect to your cake Joseph but Mike hell no!!

Mike: Man what's wrong with the cake you said you wanted something fancy.

Chris: Boy this cake is ugly as hell. No disrespect Joseph.

Joseph: Oh trust me I agree but for some reason people love it. But I have some like two more you can  look at.

Mike: I like the second cake babe

Chris: I like the first one.

Mike: Babe that cake is really over the top.

Chris: yea I know that's why I want it.

Mike: well what if we buy two cakes.

Chris: I mean if you want to we can.

Joseph: ok so now that that's out of the way what flavor do you guys want

Mike/Chris: Half chocolate half vanilla.

Joseph: Well that was easy I'll come be back In a few I'm gonna go place your order.

As Joseph walked in the back of the bakery me and Chris waited in silence..... that is until I got slapped in the back of my head.

Mike: Chris what the hell!!!!

Chris: You and Terry's good friend huh? All that shit you was talkin in the car and you forgot to tell me he was your Ex.

Mike: I knew you'd say no to letting him make our cakes so I didn't tell you Baby I'm sorry.

SMACK!!
SMACK
SMACK

Mike: Chris stop hitting me man damn.

Chris: Next time just tell the damn truth!

Mike: Ok baby I'm sorry

Chris goes to looking on his phone and Finally Joseph comes back with a confused look on his face.

Joseph: Mike you good ya face is really red.

Mike: yea I'm good I was just scratching my face.

Joseph: Well here is your bill you can pay when you get your cakes and I will keep you both up to date on your order it was really nice seeing you guys.

After that me and Chris went home and looked at more wedding stuff .

Hopefully we can get this wedding planned in time.....