Ch.37

Chris POV

It's been about two months since I left the house and to be honest I really miss Mike and the more I think about the whole situation I realize how wrong I was and how much I just want to get back with Mike. Today Mike asked me if I wanted to go to the park with him and Jada for a little while to talk and now we're in the car on are way to the park. I'm not gonna lie I'm so happy to be with him today.

Mike: What got you all happy today?

Chris: what you talking bout?

Mike: I mean you've been smiling since you got in the car.

Chris: Oh, I guess I'm just happy today that's all.

Mike: Well I'm happy to see a smile on my baby boy face.

When he said that it only made me smile more and more !!!

We finally got to the park and we sat on the bench while Jada played in the sandbox. 

Mike: so how've you been bae

Chris: I've been good just been working and eating like always. What about you?

Mike: Same just been thinking a lot lately.

Chris: About what.

Mike: You and my baby girl moving back in with me I miss y'all like crazy Chris and it's killing me to be away from y'all this long.

Chris: I know we miss you too baby.

Mike: So what's stopping you from coming home Chris?

Chris: I don't know I just wanna stop all the fighting and just go back to how we use to be. I know I hurt you when I started spending time with dude but it was never on purpose and I had time to think things over and I just wanna apologize to you for everything I love you too much to loose you.

Mike: I love you too baby and I wanna apologize to you too for not trusting you and I already apologized to ya friend for what I did to him. It's cool if you wanna still hang out with him I just don't want you to give all your time to someone else.

Chris: I promise you that'll never happen again babe and no more late night calls.

Mike: Oh I know it ain't haha 😆 next time that happens imma throw the damn phone away.

Me and Mike laugh for a little while then it gets quite for a little while and Mike grabs my hand and puts the ring that I gave back to him on my finger.

Mike: I love you so much Chris and I don't want you to ever take this off again ok babe?

Chris: Trust me bae I won't.

Mike: Now that we got that out the way will you please bring ya ass home I miss you so so so much baby please come back.

Chris: Yes Baby I'll come home.

After I told him yes he runs and gets Jada and put Jada in the car and soon after comes and scoops me up and puts me in the car.

Chris: Boy what the hell you doin?

Mike: We going home I've been waiting on this day for weeks.

I'm so happy we got our relationship back on track and hopefully we'll keep it this way for a little while longer