Ch.21

(Two month later)
Im very happy to say that me and Chris will be having another child and this time I hope it's a boy. I still haven't told Terry or Dad about the baby but I think this time it'll be better.
I'm just getting off work and on my way to pick up Jada from daycare. I didn't really like leaving her with other people I don't know but I had no other choice.

I pull up to the daycare center and walk into the center to see all the playing with toys. The only child I don't see is mines until I look over at the tables and see she's eating some junk food. I laugh to myself cause she acts just like Mike always eating something I hope our second child acts like me. I walk over to her and sit in the little chair and look at her eat. When she finally looks up at me she immediately smiles and starts to laugh, she's so goofy.
I get up to clean the table but soon as I try some man comes up to us saying "I got it". The dude looked was black and looked a little older than the rest of the workers, he looked like he hit the gym a couple of times a week and his teeth was really white and he was very good looking. He wasn't as good looking as Mike but he did look good. He looked up at me and Jada and smiled
Man: She looks just like you...beautiful.
Chris: Aww thank you so much my daddy said she looks like her other father. I'm Chris and this is Jada what's your name I never seen you here before.
Man: Samuel but everyone around here calls me Sam.
Chris: Well it nice to meet you Sam but I have to go.
Sam: You said that your dad said that Jada looks like her other father...are you gay?
Chris: Yes problem with that?
Sam: No not at all I'm gay myself and I also think your pretty cute and would like to take you out some time.
Chris: Well thanks for the compliment and all that but I got a man and I gotta get home so not thanks.
Sam: I mean yo man ain't gotta know about this it'll just be me, you, and Jada little secret.
Before I could say anything I See mike standing by the door looking mad as hell.
Mike: What the hell is going on in here Chris?
Chris: Mike when did you get here?
Mike: That's not a answer to what the fuck I asked you. Now why did this Nigga just say yo man ain't gotta know what's going on Chris.
Children start to cry and people looking at us like we crazy and I just get my stuff and my baby and leave the building but not without Chris hot on my tail screaming. Then Jada starts crying.
Chris: Can you please stop yelling your Scaring Jada.
Mike: Well talk about this shit when we get home.
Mike gets in the car and drives off mad as hell and i getting the car and start to drive home I'm trying to figure out what I did that was so wrong.
I finally get home and I see mikes car and I'm just preparing myself for this argument we bout to have over nothing. Soon as I get in the house Mikes sitting on the couch looking at me ready to say something. I Finally put Jada to sleep and walk in the room to see him sitting on the bed.
Mike: so you wanna explain what than nigga was talking about cause it sounded like you was finna go out and be a little hoe.
Chris: He came to clean the table and I asked what his name was cause I never seen him before then he told me I was cute and how he would like to go out sometime and I told him no-thanks I got a man then he said what he said when you walked in. I would never in my life disrespect you or our relationship or this family so for you to go think that I would cheat on you is hurtful and also the was you embarrassed me in front of all those kids and their parents and the workers is fucked up. Listen to me and listen good nigga if I wanted to go and be with another nigga trust me I would and I would make sure I'm single first so don't you ever in your life doubt my love for you or call me a hoe.
With that I walk off and go to the kitchen to eat some food cause I'm hungry and mad as hell. A few moments later my dumb ass boyfriend comes in looking guilty but I really could give a fuck.
Mike: look Chris I'm sorry for my childish behavior and calling you out of your name I was caught off guard and that will never happen again.
Chris: You really good at apologizing Mike.
Mike: I know I fucked up and I should have just asked you what happen but instead I acted a fool could you please forgive me and try to move past this.
Chris: You know what I'm to tiered and hungry to be mad at you but I won't forget what you called me.
Mike: Thanks baby and I promise to never do it again. How are you and the baby and did you tell your father yet?
Chris:Nope I'll tell him tomorrow when he's off work and you can tell Terry tomorrow as well.
Mike: Sounds like a plan baby.
Even though I'm still a little mad I know he's sorry but will go back to Jadas daycare are tell the owner about their employee.!now all I gotta worry about is telling daddy about the new baby I hope he takes the news well.