Ch.28

Since Terry and Mike went out like two weeks ago Mike has been acting really strange. We watched movies the next day and it was like he barely was there all he did was watch the movie, he didn't talk he didn't even cook like he said he would he just ordered a pizza and that was it. He's become distant and I don't know if it was something that I did or something that he's not telling me because he's afraid of how I'll act but when he gets home I'll talk to him.

As of right now I'm playing with Jada. She looks and acts just like Mike, it's like she's his twin. Thank god I got to spend some time with her because she's always with Mike and even though Mike won't admit it I know she likes him a little bit more than me but I'm not jealous of their relationship I think it's super cute. Some times I think if we didn't loose the baby maybe he'd be attached to me like Jada is with Mike.

The shaking of keys knock me out of my thoughts and I know it's mike at the door. As soon as the door opens Jada waddles slowly over to mike and he quickly picks her up.

Mike:Hey baby girl u look cute today.

I doubt she really understands what he's talking about but she still laughs anyway. He puts her down and sits on the couch looking on his phone. He didn't even say anything to me like I did something to him. He really pisses me off sometimes. To get his attention I pick up one of Jadas toys and through it at him hitting him in the head, he turns around finally and he looks pissed off like he was going to do something but I don't care he don't scare me not one bit.

Mike: What the hell Chris!!!
Chris: Watch your mouth, and why didn't you speak to me when you walked in?
Mike: You hit me in the head because I didn't speak to you that's really childish.
Chris:I through it at you because I've been getting this silent treatment ever since the day after you and Terry went out and I didn't do anything wrong. Know did something happen that your not telling me because if you did something and I find out I'll kill you.

After that his whole attitude changed and he looked like he was hiding something.

Mike: What are you talking about Chris I've been acting normal.
Chris: Thats a bunch of bull and you know it now tell me what happen.
Mike: Ok I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't be mad.
Chris: Nigga I'm mad already so just start talking.
Mike: You know me and Terry went out to eat that night and our waitress was Jasmine from our middle school days. We started talking and I told her about you and Jada and then she left to go get our food, then we left but I had to use the bathroom so I told Terry that I would talk to him in the morning and then I went to the bathroom. I was using the bathroom when someone started banging on the door then Jasmine came in and kissed me and grabbed my dick but I pushed her away then she tried to again put I pushed her again and told her to stay away from me and that's all that happen I promise baby please believe me .

After hearing what Mike had to say I could have killed him. I was so mad and he could see it all in my face but I didn't want to yell in front of Jada so I put her in her room then came back and sat in my spot and asked him...

Chris: WHY IN THE HELL AM I JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS MIKE?
Mike: I didn't wanna upset you I know you just started to get over the baby and I didn't wanna stress you out more than you already were.
Chris: WELL GOOD JOB AT NOT STRESSING ME OUT. I'M WALKING AROUND HERE LOOKING DUMB THINKING I DID SOMETHING TO YO ASS AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO NOTHING.
Mike: Can you calm down your gonna scare Jada.

He did have a point what was the point of putting her in her room if I was just gonna yell at him.

Chris:Fine, You know you could have just told me that from the beginning and we wouldn't have to go through this but you like to make things difficult. I understand you not wanting to cause any stress but you have to tell me things and not keep secrets like this.
Mike: I know and I apologize. I guess I should have listened to Terry and told you sooner.
Chris: so my brother knew before me.
Mike: Yes but I just wanted to get his advice. I'm really sorry . I hope you believe me Chris I'm not lying about anything.
Chris: I believe you Mike and I accept your apology just don't do shit like that again.
Mike: No problem baby,but I got a question. Would you really kill me if I were to mess around with someone else?
Chris: He'll yeah nigga.
Mike: Terry was right you are crazy.
Chris: (laughs)
After that I went in Jadas room to get her but she was sleeping so I went back to the living-room were me and Mike watched television till we fell asleep.

I'm happy all of that is over and now we can try to get things back to normal.