Ch.31

Mike's POV:    

Things have been going good so far with me and Chris. We've had no problems lately which is a blessing because with this family life can get crazy as hell.

Right now I'm at terry's house watching tv he's in the kitchen talking to some nigga in the phone.

Mike: Yo Terry tell that nigga you can talk to him later the movie finna come on.

Terry: I'm coming nigga damn!

The movie starts and Terry finally comes and sit down.

Terry: Yo Mike I got somebody's coming over alright.

Mike: Dude you was on the phone wit?

Terry: Yup

Mike: Yo Terry why you ain't tell me you rolled like that? I'm obviously cool with it.

Terry: Nigga you know I'm straight stop playin wit me.

Mike: Oh I only said that because the dude you showed me looked like he like dick that's all I'm saying.

Terry: He is but that's just my tutor for my math class nothing more nothing less.

As we watch the movie someone knocks on the door and Terry jumps up to answer it and it's his tutor. When he walked in he sat down and said hello and that his name was Riley and we all just started talking.

Mike: so how did you get stuck tutoring this dumb ass nigga?
Riley: well we have the same math class and he saw me walking home one day and asked if I wanted a ride and I told him yes and he told me about him failing the class so I offered to help him and we became good friends.

Mike: oh ok well you got your work cut out for you cause this nigga loves to clown around.

Riley: Oh trust me I know he's a clown for sure and a little flirt. You look like one too.

Mike: Yeah I like to joke around a lot.

Riley: No I meant a flirt you look like you got all the girls and niggas going crazy over you huh?

Mike: No just my fiancé.

Riley: Oh.....Congratulations.

Mike: Thanks love.

Terry: speaking of Chris were is he I ain't seen him in almost two weeks?

Mike: I just texted him and told him to come over.

After like twenty minutes Chris finally shows up and he had Jada with him and as soon as she sees me she runs to me and jumps in my lap. This of course makes Chris look at us and roll his eyes.

Chris: She so fake, she was my best friend all day but as soon as she sees you she runs to you like she ain't seen you in twelve years.

Mike: You just mad cause she likes me more than you.

Chris: Nigga whatever.

Chris puts his stuff down and gives Terry a hung and they talk for a good minute. Then he hoes to Riley and introduces himself.

Chris: Hi how are you I'm Chris Terry's Brother and Mikes Boyfriend/Baby Daddy. Who are you? (Chris sticks out his hand to shake Riley's hand)

Riley: I'm your brothers friend and tutor, and I don't shake hands love.

Chris looks him up and down like he was ready to fight this dude.

Chris: Ok that's cool.

After that the night went on cool and everything was chill this Riley started asking questions.

Riley: So when are you guys getting married?

Mike: we haven't picked a date yet.

Riley: oh ok...so how old is your daughter?

Chris: She's almost three.

Riley: she's really cute. No offense but you guys are a really weird looking couple?

Before me or Terry could even say anything Chris beat me to the punch.

Chris: what's that supposed to men.

Riley: I'm just saying he's so fine and your just plain I'm surprised he got you pregnant.

I was too shocked to even do anything and Terry was struggling to hold Chris down. I guess terry had gave up and let Chris go and I was too slow to get catch him cause he was on top of Riley beating his ass. I finally got Chris off of Riley and Terry took Jada into his room cause Ashe was getting scared and I was too cause I've never never seen Chris this made before.

Chris: Yeah talk dat shit now pussy ass nigga, get yo shit and get the fuck out my brother shit and Mike let me the fuck go.

I ain't wanna be next so I just let him go but stayed by him just in case he did something stupid.

Riley: You a hoe ass nigga fuck you and yo child and Mike whenever you get sick of this shrimp nigga you know were I'm at. 

I was finna tell him to leave but somehow Chris managed to get his shoe and throw it at Riley and hit him in the mouth causing him to bleed

Chris: TALK DAT SHIT NOW BITCH!!!!

Riley quickly got his things and ran out the door. After I herd the car leave I let Chris go and he was still mad as hell.

Mike: Baby calm down it wasn't that serious. He's gone now.

Chris: Mike please shut yo ass the fuck up and don't tell me to calm down.

Mike: You need to calm yo little ass down I'm not that nigga you just beat up. I ain't no bitch.

Chris: Nigga what you trying to do then

Mike: keep acting tough and you'll  see.

Chris: Wats up den nigga?

Thank god Terry walked in cause we really was finna fight in here.

Terry: What the fuck is going on in here!!

Mike: Yo brother was about to get his ass beat

Chris: Keep trying me nigga I'll really fuck yo ass up in here.

Terry: Well you not fighting my baby brother then imma have to beat yo ass, and Chris shut the fuck up and go in the room NOW!!!

When Chris finally went in the room terry looked st me.

Terry: Yo I know he can be a handful and I know you never seen him like that but he has some anger problems that he's trying to work out so I think it's best if you just go home and come back in the morning alright.

I guess he was right and I never knew about Chris and his anger, that's something that we'll definitely have to talk about later all I know is I never wanna get to were we wanna fight each other again. So after that I just went in the room were Chris and Jada was sleeping and kissed them on the head and I went home to relax.