Ch.4

It's 7:00 in the morning and I get a call from Mike saying good morning and I say good morning back then he starts a conversation.

Mike: How are you feeling

Chris: Yeah just a little worried about telling my dad and Terry I'm pregnant

Mike: I know I'm scared also but we'll tell them together.

Chris: When

Mike: How about next week Saturday.

Chris: OK if your ready.

we talked for about 20 minutest then I hung up to go back to sleep only to have my father wake me up with loud music coming from the kitchen. I get up put on my slippers that Mike brought me and went downstairs to the kitchen to see my dad cooking breakfast. I was mad and sleepy but my dad always has a way to get me and my brother out of a bad mood

James/Dad: Goodmorning baby boy, you hungry?

Chris: Yeah I could eat.

James /Dad: OK go sit at the table I'll have your food in a minute.

Chris: OK.

I sit down at the table and it's dead silent so I start to think about telling him about the pregnancy and how his reaction. I hope he won't be to mad at me.

Still in though I didn't notice my food on the table and my dad looking at me with a concerned face. I give him a smile and start to eat my food. Still he's looking at me with a sad concerned face.

James/Dad: what's going on with you Chris?

Chris: What do you mean by that dad?

James/Dad: I mean you've been very spaced out lately is there something you want to tell me.

Chris: No.

James/Dad: Don't lie to me Christopher what's going on?

Chris: Nothing daddy I swear

James/Dad: OK if you say so. Do you have a boyfriend?

                Here we go again

Chris: For the last time daddy I don't have a boyfriend, why do you keep asking me about it?

James/Dad: I'm just asking, you know how I feel about you dating a your age (If only he knew).

Chris : well I don't so you don't have to worry about it if I find someone you'll be the first to know.

After that I finished my food and went to go bother Terry. When I got to his room I could hear him talking to someone on the phone, whatever they were talking about must have been very funny because they were laughing really loud. when I walked in the room I asked him who he was talking to and he said Mike. When he said that I got supper happy but I couldn't show it because I didn't want Terry to feel weird so I sat next to him and waited till he got off the phone.

when he finally got off the phone we played video games then we decidedto go on a walk in the park by our house. When we started waling on the park trail I immediately started to regret it the bugs got on my last nerves and I was starting to sweat.

Chris: Can we go back now Terry please?

Terry: No were almost done

Chris: But I'm hungry and it's hot!!

Terry: You've been eating alot lately, you better slow down before you get fat.

I don't know if it was the hormones or what but all of a sudden I started crying and I just ran half way home  before Terry caught up with me and tried to calm me down.

Terry: Yo what's wrong with you I'm sorry I wouldn't have told you that if you would have taken it so hard.

Chris:Well I did and it really hurt my feelings.

Terry: okay I'm really sorry can you find it in your heart to forgive me baby brother ?

Chris: Yeah only if you feed me.

Terry: OK let's go.

After that he took me took me to get something to eat and the rest of the day we spent together in his room times like this makes me scared to tell him about me being pregnant with Mikes baby. I don't know what I'll do?