Ch.39

Today me and Terry are out walk around the park talking and catching up because we haven't seen each other in a while.

Terry: So Chris how's motherhood. I wish I could've seen you guys but I've been super busy planning Mike's Bachelor party.

Chris: What you got planned?

Terry: None of your business little man.

Chris: I guess, and stop calling me a mother I still got a dick ya know.

Terry: Yeah and I still don't understand how that's possible.

Chris: I guess I'm just blessed!

Terry: Yeah whatever you say. Anyway have you decided if your gonna let Dad walk you down the aisle?

Chris: Yes and I decided to walk by myself.

Terry: And why is that?

Chris: Because I'm not a girl that's why.

Terry: ok but you do know this is gonna break the old mans heart.

Chris: Well it shouldn't I'm not a girl I'm a grown man,and if this is so important to you and him why can't he walk you down the aisle?

Terry: Well first I'm not getting married I feel like it's a trap, and second I'm not daddy's little boy you are.

Chris: Well that's too bad because I don't want to be walked down any aisle and how do you think getting married is a trap?

Terry: Because you can't do the things you use to do once you're in a relationship. It's all about being a team and I'm use to being a loner and not being smothered like you do Mike.

Chris: you think I smother Mike?

Terry: Forget I even said that, let's change the subject.

Chris: Boy stop playing and answer the question!! Do I or do I not smother him?

Terry: Yea you do. No offense but sometimes you treat him like a child and not a man like he's Jada's age or something it's sad and I know he's sick of it.

Wow, I never thought about it like that maybe I really am treating him like a child and not like a man. I wonder if he tells Terry this.

Chris: Terry I have a question, did Mike ever say that to you?

Terry: Yeah only a few times tho. I don't think it's that serious.

Chris: Yea a few times too many, look I've gotta go I'll call you later and we'll talk ok Big bro I love you.

Terry: Ummm ok I love you too.

I was on my way home to talk to Mike and get to the bottom of things.

When I got home Mike was in the backyard listening to music. He looked like he was trying to relax so I tried to talk to him quietly.

Chris: Hey bae.

Mike: Hey wassup, how'd your walk go?

Chris: It went well, we talked for a while and reconnected. Where's Jada?

Mike: She's at her friends house for a play date we have the house to ourselves for a few hours. Now come sit on daddy's lap I've missed you all day!

After laughing at how silly he was acting I sat down on his lap.

Chris: So Mike I was talking to Terry and he told me a few things I just wanted to ask you.

Mike: Babe I just wanna relax not argue.

Chris: I know I don't wanna argue either.

Mike: Oh.... Well what's up?

Chris: Well he told me that I Smother you and treat you like a child. I just wanted to know if this is true and if it is why didn't you tell me,

Mike: Well babe yes it's true but I didn't tell you because I didn't wanna make you mad because once you get mad you tend to go crazy and I don't wanna fight with you.

Chris: Well Baby I'm sorry that you feel that way I truly am sorry from the bottom of my heart I didn't know you felt that way and I know that I can be a lot to handle at times so I do appreciate you baby.

Mike: Don't worry about it just tell your brother when I see him I'm gonna kill him for having such a big mouth!

Chris: No problem , but babe is there anyway I can make this up to you, I still feel bad.

Mike: Well like I said we have the house to ourselves, you can make it up to me by giving me some of those goodies!!

Chris: GOODIES!!! Who do I look like to you CIARA.

After we finished laughing Mike kisses me in my neck and stats rubbing my ass.

Mike: I love you Baby.

Chris: I love you too Daddy.

We started back kissing and then I reach inside of Mike's pants and grabbed his dick and started to stroke it and he goes crazy.

Mike: mmmm fuck Bae that feels good as fuck. You know what I what you to do for me.

Chris: What Daddy?

Mike: I want you to get on your knees and suck my Dick baby.

I got off of Mike's lap and got on my knees like he told me to. I unzipped his pants and he pulls his underwear down. I grab his dick and start to go to work on him. I guess I was doing a great job because Mike started to moan.

Mike: Mmm fuck bae suck my fuckin dick just like that.

DING-DONG

Chris: Mike did you hear that?

Mike: No but I wanna hear you suckin on my dick tho.

I figured it was nothing so I continued what I was doing.

DING-DONG DING-DONG

Chris: Bae I think someone's at the door.

Mike: So what let that ass stay there.

Chris: Man I'm finna go answer the door.

Mike: DAMN BABY HURRY UP!!!!!!

when I finally get to the door it was Stacy, Stacy is Jada's friends mother.

Stacy: Hey Chris, hows everything goin? I just came to drop Jada off.
Chris: hey girl I'm doin great how've you been? Was Jada well behaved.

Stacy: Well I'm great, and Jada was good as always. She had so much fun today.

Chris: Oh ok cool well thank you for watching her.

Stacy: oh it was really no problem I love your daughter. I'll see you guys later.

As she walked of me and Jada went inside and I sat her down on the couch and made sure she stayed there. Then I went to go see about Mike.

Chris: Babe pull your pants up Jadas here and you know I don't like to do that while she's awake.

The look on Mike's face was priceless, he looked so pissed but he didn't say anything he just went to the kitchen and I went to the bathroom to wash up after that we all sat down in the living room and watched cartoons until Jada fell asleep. After nothing she was asleep Mike whispers in my ear and says " You wanna put her to bed and finish what we started?" I just looked at him and smile trying my best not to laugh.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS MAN