Ch.12

Most people say that being pregnant is a blessing and full of joy and comfort, but what they don't tell you about is the discomfort and the pains. I am now six months and my stomach is more than noticeable. I eat and sleep all day long and if I'm not sleep or eating I'm with Mike, Dad, Tony, or Terry getting smothered. Don't get me wrong I love the company but sometimes I like my alone time. I also have bad mood swings and it's not always anger, I would cry over the smallest thing or just be depressed for no reason at all. But I guess they were right other than that I was a happy joyful pregnant teen. Right now me and Mike are on our way to the doctor for a check-up to make sure everything is ok. I think the baby has made our relationship even more stronger than it already was.

Mike: You nervous babe?

Chris: No I'm good your the one that looks nervous.

Mike: I just don't like doctors or hospitals they give me the creeps.

Chris: Your a big baby you know that?

Mike: Yeah but I'm your big baby.

We get to the doctors office and I'm right on time. plus there's no one else here so we get called right away I'm checked by a nurse then my doctor comes in. I love Dr.Carter he's so funny and keeps me calm and explains things very well. But Mike doesn't care for him very much because he thinks that he flirts with me but I just that Mikes just a little jealous.

Dr.Carter

Dr.Carter: Hey you two how's everything going with the baby any discomfort since the last time we met.

Chris: No just the same pains I always have but they don't last very long.

Dr.Carter: Oh ok, well today your here for me to take some test and see if everything is ok with you and your baby.

Chris: OK Dr.Carter

He went and put on his gloves and got a needle to take my blood.

Dr.Carter: ok beautiful this will only hurt for a little bit.

It didn't take that long to finish my shots so he went to got get 5 he test results and it was just me and Mike in the room but Mike was very quiet for some reason.

Chris: Mike baby what's wrong?

Mike: Nothing why do you ask?

Chris: You are very quiet and it's weird.

Mike: What do you want to talk about?

Chris: Nothing just asking.

After that it was a peaceful quite. Then Dr.Carter walked in whith the results.

Dr.Carter: ok your test results came back and your as health as can be congrats beautiful.

I blushed a little

Chris: Thanks Dr.Carter.

with that he gave me a hug and we left to go to Mikes apartment. He was still quiet I guess it was because of what Dr.Carter called me.

We get to his apartment and I go straight to the room to lay down i was almost sleep when Mike told me he wanted to talk about something and I didn't want to talk about Dr.Carter.

Chris: Mike I'm really don't want to talk about Dr.Carter cause it was harmless.

Mike: That's not what I want to talk about.

Chris: OK what is it?

Mike: I wanted to ask you if you wold like to move in with me when you have the baby?

Chris: Can I think about it?

Mike: so your basically telling me no.

Chris: What are you talking about I didn't say that all i sad was let me think about it.

Mike: Ok I'll give you time buy I really would like you to stay with me, I mean I have a two bedroom so the baby can have her own room.

Chris: I'll have to talk to my dad about it.

Mike: Alright daddy's boy I'll give you time to think about it but I really want you and our baby to live with me.

Chris: OK Mike I'll think about it.

How am I gonna break the news to my daddy?