Ch.27

(Mike)

It's been six months since the loss of our baby and thankfully Chris is back to his regular self. He still has his days when he doesn't feel like getting out of bed but for the most part he's going to be ok and so will I.

Today I'm going out with Terry to just hang out and catch up on things cause to be honest we haven't hung out in long time.

Mike: Bae I'm going out with Terry I'll be back later tonight.
Chris: What about movie night? I thought we were going to watch movies with Jada.
Mike: Can we reschedule, I promise that we'll watch whatever you want tomorrow and I'll even cook something.
Chris: Ok have fun tell Terry I said hey.

After that I left and met Terry at a little restaurant and we sat down and waited for someone to take our orders.

Terry: So hows everything been going at home y'all ok I haven't seen Chris in a while since I've been so busy lately.
Mike: We good, you know Chris has his days and I have mine but we good.

We talked a few minutes more then the waitress came and took our orders. But when I looked at her I couldn't believe my eyes.

Mike: Jasmine how have you been it's been so long!

Me, Terry, and jasmine were best friends back in middle school, but then jasmine moved away and we lost contact. I thought we'd never see her again but I guess I was wrong.
Terry: when did you come back to town I thought we'd never see you again.
Jasmine: I just got back a couple months ago I had to get away from my parents and get out on my own. But what about you guys, how's things going for y'all?
Mike: I'm good I got a family now and I love everything about it.
Terry: I'm still the same Terry just trying to find a special someone.
Jasmine: I'm sure you'll find someone. But who is this lucky lady that you've been with Mike?
Mike:Well this lucky GUY is terry's little brother Chris.
She looked shocked and I almost laughed but  I kept it together
Jasmine: well that's cute but anyway what would you all like to eat?
After we told het what we wanted she left and we went back to talking. After a while the food came  and being the cave men that we ate we ate super fast and paid for our food but I had to use the bathroom before we left the restaurant.

Mike: Yo I gotta use the bathroom just go ahead I'll call you in the morning.

After saying our goodbyes I went to the bathroom. I was trying to hurry up cause I hate using public restrooms but some kept knocking on the door and I was starting to get aggravated and before I could even get to the door to open it the door opens to show jasmine standing at the door with keys in her hand. She locks the door smiles at me.
Jasmine: I didn't know you liked guys why didn't you tell me?
Mike: Because it's not really any of your business.

I was trying to get to the door but this bitch kept stepping in my way. I tried to move again but she pushed me against the wall then grabbed my dick and kissed me. I was so mad I could've killed her but I only pushed her away from me.

Mike: Why in the hell would you do that you know I have a boyfriend.
Jasmine:I think I can change your mind on that little boyfriend of yours.

She tried to kiss me again but I pushed her and she almost fell in the toilet but she landed on the floor.

Mike: Listen you crazy bitch, stay the fuck away from me I don't want you I love Chris and nobody can change that.

After I said that I walked out the bathroom and went straight to my car. When I made it home it was super late so I slept on the couch  cause I didn't wanna wake Chris up. I really don't know how I'm going to tell this to Chris even tho it wasn't my fault in anyway, and I know Chris will believe me but I just don't wanna tell him anything because he just got in a good place after the baby and I don't wanna put anymore stress on him.

What am I going to do?