Birthday Party! (Twin! Damian x Twin! Reader ; EDITED)

((The photo on top is how the Warner Brothers designed Damian - and that's how I view him as well. Art belongs to CRC Payne & Starbite))

It was a Saturday morning, no work for Bruce, no school for the teens in the household and no galas of the sort.

On this Saturday, it was very special for one of the bats that lived in the manor. The other may have been excited but tried not to show emotion about it.

Alfred was the first to wake up, already making tons and tons of waffles followed by breakfast sausage, bacon for options, and fruits for the waffles.

Before making the food, he had made fresh orange juice. But if they didn't want orange juice, he also happened to make apple juice.

The options were endless! So, there would be no excuse for eating - especially when it came to Bruce and Tim. 

The aroma of the food being made began to swim around the manor. Heading to Bruce's room first since it was closer to the stairs, followed by Dick's, Tim's and Damian's room.

On the other side of the manor, it had hit Jason's, (Y/N)'s, and Stephanie's.

In the other separate rooms of the manor, the smell had reached, Duke's and Cassandra's. Barbara would've smelled the food as well but she had spent the evening before with her father.

The first one to leave their rooms was Jason, immediately dashing to the kitchen to call dibs on what he wanted.

"Good morning Alfred!" He greeted and grabbed his own plate and decorated his food the way he wanted it to look.

Alfred looked away from the last batch of waffles that were cooking and smiled. "Good morning Master Jason. Early bird I see?"

Jason chuckled and took a seat on the empty counter to have a chat with Alfred as he ate.

"Yes, I had woken up early on trying to finish a project I have been working on." Jason stated proudly as he took a bite out of his waffle that had a piece of fruit attached to it.

Alfred hummed as he took the last waffle from the pan onto a plate that had the waffles to cool off. He then began to wash the dishes, mentally taking note on what he had to do today.

"I see. And how's the project coming along?" He asked, smiling at Jason once more before turning back to the sink, soaking the dishes with soapy water.

Jason chewed on his before swallowing to answer Alfred. "Very good. I just need to add finishing touches."

Before Alfred could continue the conversation, Damian can rushing in and got his own plate of food. He looked around paranoid but tried to act smooth about it.

"Good morning Master Damian, you've slept well I assume." Alfred greeted, glancing at Damian before continuing his to rinse down the dishes.

Jason noticed Damian's mood and chortled after swallowing the piece of food he had in his mouth. "Looks like someone is paranoid this morning."

Damian glared and Jason and chewed rapidly and messily - very strange when Alfred saw him chew that way.

Damian then swallowed and pointed his fork at Jason. "I am not paranoid Todd! Just looking around my surroundings. Father said always expect the unexpected."