My Shot (3/46)

"I am not throwing away my shot! I am not throwing away my shot! Hey yo, I'm just like my country.I'm young, scrappy and hungry. And I'm not throwing away my shot!" (Name) cheered as she slammed her shot glass onto the bar's table top, smirking triumphantly and having a gleam is determination in her (eye color) eyes.

"I'ma get a scholarship to King's College, I prob'ly shouldn't brag, but dag, I amaze and astonish. The problem is I got a lot of brains but no polish. I gotta holler just to be heard, with every word, I drop knowledge!" (Name) took Barbara's beer, taking a swig as Barbara whined to get her beer back.

"I'm a diamond in the rough, a shiny piece of coal. Tryin' to reach my goal my power of speech, unimpeachable. Only nineteen but my mind is older. These New York City streets get colder, I shoulder." She jumps onto another table, making the people that at the table semi cheer and snarl at her.

"Every burden, every disadvantage. I have learned to manage, I don't have a gun to brandish. I walk these streets famished." (Name) gets off the table, her (hair color) bangs fall onto her face, creating a shadow over her eyes as the three group of girls watch her sadly.

"The plan is to fan this spark into a flame, but damn, it's getting dark, so let me spell out the name
I am the -" She looked back up at her friends, the look of determined back on her face and made the same energy flow the the girls, making them join in.

"_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ we are meant to be!" The four girls cheered and stood onto the table, gaining most of the people's attention.

"A colony that runs independently. Meanwhile, Britain keeps shittin' on us endlessly. Essentially, they tax us relentlessly. Then King George turns around, runs a spending spree. He ain't ever gonna set his descendants free. So there will be a revolution in this century. Enter me -" (Name) sat down next to Stephanie, explaining with a smirk on her face and a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"She says in parentheses." The three girls groan and roll their eyes playfully. "Don't be shocked when your hist'ry book mentions me. I will lay down my life if it sets us free. Eventually, you'll see my ascendancy." (Name) growled out playfully, making the three girls laugh at her trying to be "intimidating."

"And I am not throwing away my shot! I am not throwing away my shot. Hey yo, I'm just like my country, I'm young, scrappy and hungry. And I'm not throwing away my shot!" She declared and stood up on the table once again, holding up a beer bottle high as she and her friends did as well, standing from their seats.

"I am not throwing away my shot! I am not throwing away my shot! Hey yo, I'm just like my country. I'm young, scrappy and hungry, and I'm not throwing away my shot. It's time to take a shot!" Cassandra, Stephanie, and Barbara along with (Name) stood on the bar table, dancing a little while chanting along with the words that were phrased before them.

"I dream of life without a monarchy. The unrest in France will lead to onarchy? Onarchy how you say, how you say, anarchy?
When I fight, I make the other side panicky
With my -" Stephanie stared up at the ceiling, swooning over the thought and smiling like an idiot. "SHOT!" The four cheered.

"Yo, I'm a tailor's apprentice. And I got y'all knuckleheads in loco parentis, I'm joining the rebellion 'cause I know it's my chance. To socially advance, instead of sewin' some pants. I'm gonna take a -" Cassandra stated, crossing her arms and feeling the wind blow through her black locks and blue bandana. "SHOT!"The four cheered again.

"But we'll never be truly free. Until those in bondage have the same rights as you and me. You and I. Do or die. Wait till I sally in, On a stallion with the first black battalion. Have another -" Barbara smirked to who three companions, having the same glint of determination that (Name) has. "SHOT!" The group of people behind them cheered for them.