Family day (gone wrong) pt1

Hola familia!! I hope you like this!! And give thanks to RedHood72 for helping me get and idea! Thanks bro!
_______________________________

Bruce's POV

The family and I are going to a family day out. I hope it doesn't back fire. Anyway I'm in the van waiting for everybody to hurry up so we could go to Los Vegas. I turned on the radio and the radio and the song Los Vegas from Elvis Presley came out. Right when it started everybody got in the van.

It was 12 in the afternoon and Jason started complaining. "Bruce we're hungry!" "Yeeeeaahhh hungry!!" "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" "What is going on?!" I yelled irritated. "There's a bat in the van!!" Yelled Terry. "ITS OUR FAMILY SYMBOL!!!" Yelled (Y/N) and Marisse. Then everyone started fighting. My left eye started twitching. I stopped on the stop pedal hard and it made an ear pericing noise that we all covered our ears.

"ALRIGHT I WANT EVERYONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY QUIET UNTIL WE GET TO LOS VEGAS ALRIGHT!!!!" I yelled. Everyone nodded. On the way over to Los Vegas it was silent. Along side the music and everyone's breathing it was quiet. Ones we got to Los Vegas I got us 3 hotel rooms. We all settled in and fell asleep. I hope tomorrow is not like today too.