The life of Marisse Wayne

Hey guys hope you like this chapter!!

{Saturday, 5:30 am}

Marisse's POV

I was slowing peacefully when I hear screaming and grunts of people fighting. Great just great! I got out of bed and down the stairs where Damian, Tim, Dick, and Jason are arguing over on of Alfred's famous chocolate cookies. Without them knowing, I took the cookie quietly and run up the stairs and back to my room to eat the cookie.

Jason's POV

Well me and the crazy bat spawns were fighting I saw the cookie gone. "Um guys the cookie's gone" I Said. Everyone stopped fighting and looked at the empty tray with me. We looked for clues but we knew who loved Alfred's chocolate cookies the most......Bruce.

We all run to the grand clock and into the bat cave. "Bruce did you eat the last chocolate cookie??" I asked. "No," he said. "But I know who would take it." "(Y/N)!!!" We all Said. Bruce face palmed. Me, Dick, Damian and Tim ran to (Y/N)'s room to see her on her bed playing with her dog (D/N) {dogs name}. "What??" She asked. "Did you eat the last cookie??" I asked. "No but I know someone who ate it" She said. I thought and thought until I got the answer. "MARISSE!!!!!!"

Marisse's POV

While I was about to sneak out to hide from them, they beat me to it. "And where do you think you're going??" Asked Tim. "Patrol" I Said and jumped out of the window and glided to Kory a.k.a Starfire's house to hide from them. {I'm wearing Bruce's Batman suit}. After I got to her house she let me in and let me hide.

Kory's POV

I let Marisse in to hide while I pretended I didn't know that she's here and if she hears footsteps that are not mine she jumps out the window and back to the manor and hide in the bat mobile. I went back to watching TV when I heard loud knocking. I answered the door to see Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian at my door. "Yes what can I help you with??" I asked. "I know that Marisse's in here and I'm going to find her" Said Dick and went to look in the closet. I pressed a button that leads her to the manor without them seeing me push it.

Marisse's POV

I arrived at the manor and run in the bat mobile to hide from the four bat monsters. I was beating heavily when I heard screaming coming into the bat cave. I hid under the seat and tried to calm down. After I called down the door open to see Jason but he didn't see me. After he closed the door I got out and laid down on the seats in the back.

Tim's POV

We all planned on scaring Marisse but not to much. We got in the back of the trunk quietly and camouflaged to the seats in the back. Right when she laid down we in camouflaged and scared her. She screamed and started laughing because we tickled her. I'm surprised Damian was laughing and smiling with her. I guess having Marisse around it would help Damian open up to us.

Hey guys hope you liked it!!