Dick Grayson x Reader (Marrige?!) PT1

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? Anyway, this chapter has inspired me because love is everywhere. The mall, school, park, beach. Anyways hope you like it!

(Y/N)'s POV

Dick, my boyfriend of 2 years and I were in his room laying on his bed, bored out of our minds. I was playing with his hair and he drew patterns on my lower back. We would tell jokes here and there but then silence come along. Not really awkward silence but more of a comfortable silence.

I got on top of him and got in a comfortable position. "Babe, what are you doing?" He asked. "Spending time with my boyfriend." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He chuckled and pecked me back. I smirked. I knew what he was doing. He wants a kissing war. "Alright since I'm a gentleman I'll let you go first." He said. I kissed him passionately and softly.

After the game went on for hours, we got stuck in a kiss and I felt something slide itself on my finger. I broke the kiss and looked at the ring.

 I broke the kiss and looked at the ring

I started to cry tears of joy. Dick sat on the bed with me on his lap. "(Y/N), We've been together for 2 years now. Ever since the day you came into my life I knew that you were the one. I knew that you and I would have a happy family. You are a beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy woman that had me head over heals for, I want to take our relationship to the next level. So, (Your Name, Middle, Last Name) will you marry me?" He asked/said.

Cliffhanger sorry!!