Jason Todd x Reader (Taming the Wild Beast)

(Hello everyone. I apologize for not Ben active lately, I've been busy with school and homework so now that it's the weekend I can be active. Hope you like it.)

Narrator's POV

It was a normal day in The Wayne Manor. The boys were fighting again while Bruce was away working and when I mean "working" I mean him getting the ladies. Anyway, the boys where arguing about who can get a girlfriend first out of all of them.

Dick's POV

"Alright, let's make a beat." I said. "Whoever gets a girlfriend first wins all the dessert Alfred makes." Jason smirked. I knew the devil had a plan already. "Hey, Dick, I got a girlfriend already." Said Jason. Me, Tim, and Damian looked at him like if he was a mad man. "Todd you better not be lying because if you are I will easily take your girlfriend and she'll become my girlfriend!" Damian piped up.

"Alright, If you don't believe me then I'll just go pick her up." Jason got his motorcycle keys and left the house, but what he didn't know was that we But a tracking device on him. Me, Damian, and Tim smirked and looked to see where he was going.

Jason's POV

I'm heading to the mall. Yeah I know, you might be thinking 'Jason! Going to the mall?!' I know. It's shocking, but that's where I'm gonna find my "girlfriend". I know, lying bad, but getting a girl that you love right then and there, then that's what you call a GIRLFRIEND. Anyway, I parked my motorcycle and walked into the mall.

Some girls looked at me and tried to flirt with me, I just flipped them off. Then I The one. The one I knew that will love me even though I'm a dick! She had beautiful (h/c), sparking (e/c), her smile would light up a single room! She was curvy and I fell head over heals for her. I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Hey." I said smoothly. "Hello." She said. Her voice is like an angel. "My Name is Jason and I couldn't stop looking at you." She blushed. "Well, my name is (Y/N) and I also couldn't stop looking at you." (Y/N) said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Sure."