Bruce gets a girlfriend?! (Pt 2)

3rd Person's POV

The next day Bruce and his girlfriend were at the table sweet talking each other while the bat children were watching in discomfort and in disgust.

They decided to get up and go eat in Jason's room. They ate and made small talk. Later on in the day, the children were all dressed and telling stories about how being Batman's sidekicks was like. Bruce came up and knocked,"we're going out on a date!" You just hear "yeahs!" And "okays." In return.

Bruce and his girlfriend talked at ate then walked to a near by park.

Back at home the kids were playing truth or dare. "DICK!" Dick jumped. "Truth ir Dare?" "Truth!" "Is it true you have a soft spot for Marisse, Damian and {Name}?" "Yes! They are my babies!" Dick said dramatically and hugged the three while you heard them laugh. They continued to play while you hear the door open and see Bruce and his girlfriend giggle and chuckle.

The batkids looked at each other then at the couple. "We are getting married!" The kids' faces turned pale. They all thought the same thought. "More kids?!"

They all said goodnight to them and headed to Dick's room to have a sleepover. They laughed, had a pillow fight and told each other secrets. They all vowed to not spill those secrets but Jason was the loudest out of all of them. You could here is cussing all the way downstairs!

But he didn't say them in a bad way, no, as in humor to make everyone laugh. As soon everyone got tired, they all fell asleep and cuddled each other.