Farmer Refuted (6/46)

(Name) growled out at the messenger that Britain sent. (this is part of the plot, don't be mad at me 😓) Helena walked up to the three blue coat and the orphan. Cassie and Stephanie held down (Name) from ripping the messenger in pieces.

"Hear ye, hear ye! My name is Samuel Seabury, And I present "Free Thoughts on the Proceedings of the Continental Congress!" Heed not the rabble who scream revolution. They have not your interests at heart." Samuel started and read the scroll that came along with him. (Name) growled out more as more and more people crowded around to listen to him.

"Oh my God. Tear this dude apart!" Cassie shouted out, now getting on the last nerve with the messenger. Stephanie and Barbara now had o hold back the two fired up girls.

"Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution. Don't let them lead you astray. This Congress does not speak for me," Samuel read and looked around the crowd as he saw a few angered faces as he defended himself.

"Let him be." Helena smacked (Name) up at the head to calm her down. Sadly that only made get more angered than she already was.

"They're playing a dangerous game. I pray the king shows you his mercy... For shame, for shame!" He sang out and caught the firing anger in the girl and smirked smugly.

"Yo!" (Name) cheered out and got on top of the plank along with the messenger which caught multiple people's attention.

"Head not the rabble who scream, "Revolution!" He'd have you all unravel at the sound of screams but the REVOLUTION is coming. The have-nots are gonna win this!" (Name) spoke over Samuel as he continued to read the scroll, getting nervous as he looked around while (Name) was walking from corner to corner looking at all the people in the crowd making points.

"they have not your interests at heart." Samuel smiled nervously as some of the people in the crowd murmured as hey agreed with the girl next to him. "It's hard to listen to you with a straight face..." (Name) commented with a. smug smile as she fixed her (hair color) locks along with her (favorite color) coat.

"Chaos and Bloodshed are not a solution! (Chaos and Bloodshed already haunt us, honestly, you shouldn't even talk.)" They talked over each other again, but they glared at each. other every once in a while.

"Don't let them lead you astray! (And what about Boston? Look at the cost and all that we've lost, and you talk about) Congress!" (Name) growled out and clenched her fists together as her three friends found her determination amusing.

"This, Congress, does not speak for me!" He cried out as he looked at her in disbelief. "My dog speaks more eloquently." Snickers came from her three friends as Helena glared at them.

"They're playing a dangerous game." He crossed his arms and gave up on reading the scroll. "But strangely, your mange is the same!" (Name) calles out while rolling her eyes and scoffs.

"I pray the King shows you his mercy." Samuel sighed as she stayed quiet. He then looked over at her as he saw the devilish smirk on her face.

"Is he in Jersey?" She asked innocently and placed her index finger on her bottom lip. She stared at him with a devilish glint in her eyes as her friend 'ooh'ed.

"For shame!" He sang out loudly and turned her way while growling. "For the revolution!" She growled out and lifted a fist in the air as she caught most of the crowd attention at that.

"For Shame!!" She sang out loudly as he stomped his foot in outrage as he got half of the crowd's attention at that. "For the revolution!" The crowd cheered out and lifted their fist in the air as well.

"Heed -" Samuel started. "If you repeat yourself again I'm gonna scream." (Name) cut him off as they said the same word at the end.

"Honestly, look at me, Please don't read." She rolled her (eye color) orbs as she crossed her arms. "Not your interests..." His voice cracked as he growled and stared at the girl next to him.

"Don't modulate the key then not debate with me!" (Name) declared out and glared at the messenger, as her friends laughed out loudly as a couple of people in the crowd snickered.

"Why should a tiny island across the sea regulate the price of tea?" (Name) pointed out and made the crowd ponder on the thought on what she had said.

"(Last Name), Please." Helena pleaded out as the said girl turned around to face the lady, furrowing her eyes brows together and shook her head.

"Wayne, I'd rather be divisive than indecisive. Drop the niceties!" She growled out, disagreeing with the graduate as Samuel stood in the back, with a. smug look on his face.

"Silence!" Helena and the crowd sang out, cutting off the girl. "A message from the king! A message from the King! A message from the King!!" The shooed the girl off the plank along with her friends as they sang out.

"You little -" (Name) growled out lowly as she glared at the messenger, making his name down mentally for her kill list.

The Schuyler Brothers were in the crowd and watched the scene unfold. Her feistiness caught both Timothy and Jason's attention, but feistiness caught Barbara's attention was Jason.

(Name) fixed her coat before storming off. He friends followed after as they tried to cheer her up.