Jason Todd x Sister! Reader

3rd Person's POV

It was a Saturday morning and it was quiet. Too quiet to be exact. A little girl with (h/c) got out of bed and headed for her brother's room where you could see he had very bad bed hair.

She sit on his back and tapped him back lightly. He hummed. "Yes {Name}?" He asked. "I'm bored Jay Bird and there's nothing to do. Titus is sleeping! And he wakes me up before!" With her rambling Jason slowly fell asleep.

{Name} saw him close his eyes and smirked. She got off his back and pretended to leave the room and went to his own private bathroom. She got his shampoo and put red hair dye in the container. She left downstairs and made small talk with Alfred. Later on in the morning, the three other Waynes got up and ate breakfast with their little sister.

All of a sudden you hear, "{Name}!" She sweat dropped and smiled nervously. Jason came stomping down with his red hair bouncing as he took steps. He got a few feet away from her and said, "did you do this?" She nodded. "Why?" Dick butted in. "because karma's a b*cth!" Damian and Tim snickered. "Shut up Golden Boy." "Thank you fir the compliment!" He smiled while {Name} giggled.

Jason soon forgave {Name} and fell in love with his hair. The five of them heated up popcorn and watched any movie that came in mind.