Meeting Grayson Spawn

Hello!! This chapter is where the waynes meet Dick's and Kory's kid. If you don't know who kory is, she is starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a Saturday morning in the Wayne Manor and it was quiet....too quiet. I got up, got out of my room then I hear the family cooing and Grayson chuckling and hear baby noises.

I went down stairs to see a baby in Grayson's lap then in Marisse's hands and throwing her lightly in to the air to make the baby laugh. I was confused as to why people do that to a baby. "So,......who's baby is that??" I asked. The family looked at me and Grayson spoke. "It's my kid" He said. I nodded and looked at the baby. She had Grayson's black hair, she had tan-ish skin, and had green eyes. "Can....I hold her??" I asked. Grayson nodded and handed the baby to me. I played peek-a-boo with her and she laughed. I chuckled and handed it to Grayson to go eat.

{Later that day}

Damian's POV

I had my Robin suit on and Elizabeth sat in front of me on a tall step stool and had a cardboard sword. "Alright Grayson Spawn, if you want to be on the this team you have to show that you want to be on the team," I did a pose with Father's Batarang in hand "you can strike any enemy when they least-" "Bah!" She stabbed me to the chest with her sword and it made a honk. I got out of the pose and stood there blankly looking at her then crossed my arms with her sword still on my chest. "Clever." I said.

Marisse's POV

Marisse's POV

I came to check on Damian and Elizabeth when I saw Damian with his arms crossed and Elizabeth with her cardboard sword to his chest. I snickered. "What happened Damian?! Did the cute little princess Elizabeth kill you tha mighty Dragon?!" I asked playing around with them. Damian got the message and played along. "I was teaching this little princess a lesson when she slashed me to death" he said and fell to the floor pretending to be dead. Elizabeth giggled and the rest of the family laughed.

Dick's POV

I'm surprised that Damian is playing with with Elizabeth! He never played like that with Marisse when she was 7 years old! (Btw I'm 16 in this) it was time for me to leave Elizabeth but seeing how she's getting used to them I want to stay her and I want them to see her grow with me and Kory. So I called Kory and told her we would be staying in the manor with the rest of the family then told them that we were staying. They were Happy and they got to see how much she grew and they were their for her like an ordinary family would.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I hope you like this chapter this is DJ MARISSE and I'm out to go eat nachos right now so..... I'll keep writing.