batsis!Reader x Conner Kent (Overprotective family)

(This was a request from Baby_Judas Hope I did it right)
____________________________________
Your POV
_______

I laughed as I clung onto him. "Come on Conner, another kiss!" I whined playfully and squealed as he flipped me upside down.

"No way princess, we just had a make out session in the room." Conner, my boyfriend of 5 months responded. "Plus, I gotta get ready for an interview in an hour."

I waved him off. "But that's an hour before. C'mon please?" I pleaded as I was set on his lap, doing my pouty lipped puppy face. I knew Conner couldn't resist it.

He groaned softly and smiled, slightly laughing. "God, I love you." He replied before smashing his lips onto mine. I hummed happily and flung my arms around his neck.

After exchanging many, many, many kisses I let him go and get ready.

I sat on the counter waiting for him. "Hey babe?" He called out from his room. "Yeah? What's up?" I replied as I walked into his room.

"Which shirt? Blue, or my original grey shirt?" He held up the two shirts.

"Conner, babe, this is an interview not a hangout." I giggled and helped him get into a button up shirt and some jeans to match.

"Hair time!" I said in a sing-song voice as I sat on his lap, lightly fixing his hair.

His arms held me lazily around my waist.

"There." I replied as I stopped fixing his hair, leaning back to look at the accomplished task.

"Thanks princess." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Yeah yeah, now go to your interview. I'll be watching it on tv with Bruce and the others." I said and got off his lap before kissing his nose.

"Be careful alright babe?" He said and kisses me full on lips one last time.

"Yes, and you be careful too." I said and walked over to my motorcycle Jason got me for my birthday.

He nodded and took his car driving over to the building where the interview would be held.

I started the engine and headed to the Wayne Manor.

3rd Person's POV
____________

Alfred reaches to the door as (Y/N) got to the gates. She smiled and parked the motorcycle next to the limo. "Hey Alfred." She hugged him before coming in.

"Hello, Miss (Y/N) how's your afternoon so far?" Alfred replied hugging her back and closing the door behind them.

"I'm doing good, how are Bruce and the boys?" She replied walking with him to the kitchen.

"They're doing just fine Miss. Right now they wouldn't stop talking about Conner's Interview." Alfred said and smirked, seeing a blush from on her cheeks.

"O-Oh, I see." He replied sitting at the table.

Bruce and the boys came down and hugged her, greeting her and catching up on things before Conner's interview.

When it was time that it would start everyone sat on the floor or on the couch. Alfred just pulled a chair with him and sat next to Bruce.

Your POV
_______

"So, Conner tell me," The producer said. Conner looked up, waiting patiently for her to continue. "The audience wants to know, Who is this mystery girl you've been hanging out with."

I tried to keep my nerves down, knowing if I moved or made a single sound, I would make it obvious.

"Well, she's (Y/N) Wayne," He began. I peeked up slightly, knowing it caught Bruce's attention, along with my brothers. We're busted. "There are really no words to describe her. She's just that breathtaking." He said looking down and the matching ring I got us. "Aww, young love, isn't it adorable?" The produce awe'd as the audience did as well. Conner blushes bashfully and chuckled lightly, a dark hue coating his cheeks.