Is that?- It is...

this chapter was requested by DuchessUru
Warning: Um, cussing
Word Count: 798
Sorry that's short 😓 hope you like it
____________________________________

3rd Person's POV
____________

The bat boys and Batman were fighting some of Joker's goons until they heard a huge roar.

"Um, Batman," Dick stated as he took down one of the last goons.

"I'll go check it out, stay in the look out." Tim and Damian huffed and sat down on the concrete floor.

Dick leaned against the wall, tapping his foot here and there but mostly thinking about something. I shrugged and began to walk around.

"Red Hood where are you going?" Tim called out.

"Calm your pecks Red Robin, I'm just going to explore." I stated as I smirked under my helmet knowing that would get under his skin.

Tim crossed his arms over his chest, Damian covered his mouth while he snickered then began to laugh. I began to walk down the hall till I came to three openings. I chose to continue to go straight cause, why not?

I tucked my hands into the pockets of my jeans as I  continued. The click of my boots filled the empty hall.

I then heard whining and whimpering. I stopped walking and listened closely to see from where it was coming from.

The whines became louder at some point. I ran into the direction it was coming from and stopped in front of a cage.

"Woah." I was speechless. Never in my life have I been speechless. Let me explain why.

There is a wolf pup in this cage right in front of me.

A. Wolf. Pup.

And it's adorable!!!!

"Hey there." I crouched down to open the cage. The pup stood up on all its fours as it's tail began to wag.

I opened the cage, and picked up the pup carefully.

"If Demon Spawn can keep guard dogs, then I can keep this wolf." I smirked down at the pup and rubbed its ear.

"C'mon buddy, let's go back to the others.

Dick's POV
_________

"Did he get lost?" I blurted out, worrying about my brother.

"Dick, calm down, you always get like this when one of us leaves. Especially (Y/N)." Tim stated playing catch Damian with a tennis ball.

"What do you expect? (Y/N) is my baby sister/brother! And they are new to this." I crossed my arms.

Bruce came back but with (Y/N) trailing behind him.

"Wassup." They stayed and smirked.

"Batman why?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Night wing she helped me." Bruce stated.

"She what?" Damian stated, getting off the floor, slightly growling. Oh no.

"Damian." I warned knowing where this was headed.

Damian looked my way and glared. I glared as well.

"Dami I-I had too-" "No you didn't!" He retorted.

"Damian. Watch Demon Spawn." Jason came back, holding a wolf pup.

"*gasp* It's adorable!!" I squealed and ran over to Jason.

"We will continue this in the manor, now let's go." Bruce stayed headed to the bat mobile. Lazy Batman.

~At the Manor~

Bruce's POV (expect the un expected)
__________________________

"Let me get this straight," I started crossing my arms as I stood in front of my adoptive children.

"Jason, you want to adopt the wolf pup?" I raised a brow.

"Yes, since Demon Spawn has his Guard Dogs, why can't I have my own?" Jason stated and petted the pup's head.

"Fine, but if it makes a mess, you will be cleaning it up." I uncrossed my arms and patted Jason's head.

He groaned and swatted my hand away.

"As for you Damian why are you surprised (Y/N) saved me?" I looked up at him as I sat on the chair facing the bat computar.

"Father, I thought I was going to be the one helping you, not this wannabe."

"Damian was is wrong with you?" Dick asked, disbelief written all other his face.

"Wait, is Demon Spawn Jealous?" Jason asked.

It became quiet. I knew he was Jealous the moment (Your superhero name) and I walked over to where they were relaxing.

~After the incident~

3rd Pearson's POV
_____________

Jason discovered the wolf pup was a boy, and named it Blu because Dick kept on begging and begging to name it that.

Blu grew up to be a very, very huge wolf and would shed a lot.

"Jay bird, Blu won't get off me. Help."  (Y/N) cried.

Jason came out of the kitchen and chuckled getting Blu off his sibling.

"Sorry, (nickname) I guess Blu just wants to protect you." Jason patted their head then went outside to train Blu.

Two years later and Blu got taller and bigger. He reached up to her waist, and was very protective.

Jason wouldn't leave his side and Blu wouldn't leave Jason's side.

They were like stickers holding onto each other not wanting to let go.