Batfamily x batsis! mute! reader

(𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽
______________________________________________

Your POV
_________

You lightly huffed. It was Saturday mornings and you had been rudely woken up by Dick's daily morning music. Every since you introduced workout music to Dick, he's been using it for cooking breakfast in the morning.

You got out of bed in a rush, accidentally slamming the door on the way out. You galloped down the stairs until you reached the kitchen.

You smirked and giggled lightly. Dick was cooking breakfast, Jason sitting at the island of the counter, staring at Dick, a light pink hue over his cheeks, slightly smirking. Tim also had a light pink hue on his cheeks, apart from checking him out, Tim was taking a picture. (the picture above)

Dick looked over at you as your giggle slipped out. "Morning (Y/N)! I hope my princess had a good night's rest." You waved and sat next to Jason, side hugging him then playing with his fingers.

Jason didn't mind you doing this. He knew you liked playing with his scarred hands and liked comparing his hands with your small ones. He thought his sister was adorable. (you are the same age as Tim btw)

Tim came over and kissed your head, then went to make his coffee, after sending the picture to Barbara.

"So (nickname), are you hungry?" Dick asked after serving Jason's and Tim's plate.

You nodded eagerly and smiled brightly. Dick chuckled and kissed your head too.

Your brothers adored you so much, they have to face time you every once in a while to make sure you're a okay, if you were with Babs or with Stephanie or Cass.

Damian came in and signed good morning, smiling at you.

You smiled more and signed back. You loved your family just as much as they loved you.

Dick served you and Damian's breakfast. Alfred was sick and had to stay in bed. Tim went to give him his breakfast. Bruce came down and looked at Dick.

"Dick, what are you wearing?" Bruce asked, stifling his laugh by covering his mouth.

"What? Are you making fun of my costume? I do remember specifically you made this with Alfred."

Jason bursted our laughing, face turning red as he rested his head on the counter, laughing more and more. You tired not to laugh, covering your mouth, the same way Bruce did.

"Y-You made that f-for Dick?!" Jason stuttered, trying time calm down his fit of laughter.

"It was a long time ago, tiny shorts were in fashion." Bruce reasoned, shaking his head with a smile, then walking over and patted your head then sitting next to you. Dick turned around facing you guys, leaning on the counter.

You huffed, the bit of hair that escaped your lips lifted the piece of (hair color) out of your face, then looked up at Dick signing. "Dick, do you have to wear your underpants while we eat? And go put a shirt on."

Jason choked on his food, trying not to laugh again. Bruce chuckled lightly and Damian smiled.

"Underpants, huh? Well I think it looks good on me. It makes my ass look good!" Dick responded, smirking knowing this was gonna through you off.

You coughed, slightly choking on your saliva, as Jason laughed, falling onto the floor, rolling around while laughing. Bruce laughed as Damian shook his head at Jason.

Tim came in once Dick had said that and leaned onto the couch for support as he laughed with Jason.

Your fit of coughs stopped as Bruce handed your cup of water, lightly patting your back.

You were about to jump at him before Barbara, Stephanie and Cassandra came in.

"Dick, wear a pair of FUCKING pants!" Stephanie screeched, while walking over and covering your eyes.

You squeaked from the sudden action and everyone awed.

You pulled Stephanie's hands and looked at everyone confused. 'What?' you mouthed.

Jason got off the floor then stood up next to you till he turned the chair facing Dick, Tim, Cassandra, Barbara, and Damian. Bruce watched where he was.

"You didn't hear yourself squeak?" Jason asked. You looked around spacing out then remembered. You lightly blushed as you fiddled with your fingers.

You signed, 'It's not a big deal Jason.' Jason sputtered. "Not a big deal? You sounded like a bat! And you're a bat kid! What made it more adorable was that you did it." Jason responded while the others nodded.

Gosh, how mushy you're family was. You rolled your eyes playfully then signed 'group hug!' You hugged Jason while the other joined.

What a great way to start a Saturday morning.