Batboys or batcats

Hope you like this chapter!! 😁

Dick's POV

Me, Jason, Tim, Marisse, Damian, Alex, and (Y/N) were in the living room watching The Aristocats when a gas broke into the room. "Marisse and (Y/N) what ever you do don't smell and keep these pillows to your noses" I said.

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Marisse kept the pillows to our noses until the smoke was gone. I looked at Marisse and she nodded meaning that we could take the pillows off.

After we took the pillows off we didn't see the boys until we heard some meowing. I looked down to see four cats with masks and accessories on.

I poked Marisse, she looked at me then on the floor.

"Jason?! Damian?! Dick?! Tim?!" She yelped. They meowed in response. "Oh my gosh guys! Why did you smell the smoke!" She cried. "What ever, you guys hungry??" She asked. They meowed non stop.

"Alright come on kitty babies" (A/N say it in Cake's voice) she said. They followed her and so did I.

3rd person POV

Marisse gave them food and they ate. They ate then went to go play. Dick And Jason were watching Tim play with a ball of yarn. Damian meowed to get Tim's attention. While Tim turned around Jason took Tim's ball and hid it by him. When Tim turned around he was upset.

Cliffhanger