Batboys x batsis! Reader

Happy early Merry Christmas! Here's your early present!

3rd Person's POV

It was a very special day for (Y/N). It was the day where she first celebrated Christmas with a family. Her parents were found died and at that right moment Batman was there to take her under his wing.

She is know (your age) is it's her first time celebrating Christmas. She got up and saw Titus wagging his tail and she smiled. Damian didn't like it when Titus ignored him and went to (Y/N) but was happy that she was too.

(Y/N) got her clothes, undergarments and went to her private restroom while Alfred was in the kitchen making breakfast. (Y/N) soon came out, brushed her hair and teeth, put her clothes on, and slid down the railing of the stairs.

She got to the kitchen and greeted Alfred, "Merry Christmas Alfred!" He turned and saw her replying back," Merry Christmas to you too, Miss (Y/N)." She sat down at the table while she heard footsteps stomping down the stairs. All the boys; including Bruce; came into the kitchen and hugged (Y/N). "Merry Christmas!" They said to her. She smiled brightly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was happy that my family remembered that it's my first Christmas! Even Damian is smiling! Alfred served us and sat down with us to eat. The ora around us was bright for once. Damian and Tim haven't argued, Dick and Jason aren't screaming at each other, and Bruce is fully refreshed. After we ate we watched Christmas movies, ate popcorn and told each other how their week.

Soon we were able to open our presents. Let's just say, after that, we had a food fight. Once the place was clean we just hugged, cuddled, laughed, played with our hair, and fell asleep on the couch like a happy family would.