Flames

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!

It's been eh- a few months? A long time- but apologies, I lost my passion to write when I found other fandoms, but I read some Kakashi fanfictions again and it has reignited the flames of YOUTH!

Other fandoms being Overwatch (Reaper76 hehehehehe), Boku no Hero Academia, Pokemon (IDK man! GUZMA MA BOI!)

ANYWAYS! I've re-read everything and I see POTENTIAL! I'll continue and the story line will depend on...

NOT MY READERS! HA! I mean, maybe most parts but- Bro, when I feel depressed I will write sad things. Like - if I just read a tragedy of Kakashi or Obito dying I will write sad things...

ON TO THE STORY!

(I'm so sorry.)

...

2 weeks later

Gin absorbed everything like a sponge. The blank devoid spaces in his mind provided space for Madara to fill, to control and to rule - like a puppet.

"Otou-sama." Gin greeted, smiling politely. Trained to not be too bright, nor to fake and dim. He now held his tongue on the sensitive subject of the outside around Madara. Careful like he should be.

"Gin." Madara addressed, "Come here. I wish to speak to you." he rasped.

Gin obediently walked over, worried at how weak his father sounded. (The word 'father' still sounded wrong on his tongue.) 

"There is a land-" Madara coughed, struggling to speak while choking, "c-called- Kono... Ha."

Konoha.

Sounded so familiar - Gin felt warm just thinking about it. Like the fire country was warming his very soul.

"Do not let..." he cleared his throat and mustered his strength to sit up, "Do not let the flames consume you child... It is filled with trickery and evil people. They are hunting me, that is why I hide, in the shadows, and why I brought you up."

"... Me?" 

"Yes, you are very important to me Gin. I love you for you are my son and I pray you continue to remember my words - keep them close to your heart." Madara wove his words carefully, like a spider making an intricate trap around a silent prey.

"Hai." Gin whispered in awe, feeling a sense of pride knowing he held such a high place in his father's heart.

"Gin... After I die, please... Help me. Help avenge me, help me take revenge on those who have cast me aside. Help me create the perfect world." Madara reached out to Gin, smoothing his silver hair.

"Help you? H-How?" Gin asked, almost panicking at the word 'die'. Trapped. Madara let a small smile grace his face.

"Follow Zetsu's words wisely, he is my subordinate and he will lead you." Madara ordered, and Gin saw how the fire burned so brightly in his father's eyes.

"Hai."

Don't let the flames consume you.

Which one would burn him and which one would not?

...

Sakumo felt as though something in him ignited when Kakashi was taken from his very hands. He felt stronger, more powerful, more merciless, more brutal.

More angry.

His eyes flashed as he sliced through yet another invading shinobi, blade swiftly cutting through every enemy in his path.

How much blood stained his hands?

Another one.

How many lives did he take?