Isra Sahar

Isra was known for her strange beauty her pink hair and eyes and as the sister of the boy who will become Pharaoh's best friend she herself has never met the Pharaoh.... yet anyway.... the day she did meet him was the day he became Pharaoh for her parents had kept her hidden from him.... they met as he wandered the market she was "being attacked" by a few men trying to prove how tough they were and get her attention MAKE her "love" them.... she loved messing with the minds of men like them making them think she was weak then turn around and show them how strong she truly is when she knew she had them fooled.... but on this particular day the Pharaoh known as Atem came to her rescue the men saw him coming before she did and she looked at them strangely as they started to bow low next thing she knew a warm soft strong yet gentle hand took ahold of hers and pulled her away from them still in a slight form of shock she let it happen and followed him without really seeing him when she did his hands were on her shoulders her back up against a stone wall his deep penetrating purple eyes locked on her partially amused pink ones "are you alright!?!"  the man's deep kind voice asked full of concern "of course.... thank you"  her softer tone replies when she finally gets a good look at him she says with soft curiosity "you look familiar?!"  he chuckles softly and smiles "you're Atem.... Mahad's friend!"  she says his eyes widen then soften and he tilts his head curiously at her "he's my brother"  he looks shocked when she says that "I'm Isra.... it's nice to meet you Atem.... but I have to go!"  she says softly there was something about her that made him want to make her stay so as she starts to walk away he gently grips her wrist she turns and smiles "feel like a walk!?"  she asks his eyes widen then he smiles and nods she takes his hand and they start to walk side by side.....

Atem saw her many times after that day and she always found a way to surprise him but most of all he was surprised to see her strength Mahad had chuckled when he watched his friend watch his sister train with the soldiers Atem turns to look at his friend with a curious look on his face "I have asked my sister to hide her true strength from the world outside the palace.... she is but a servant and servants aren't supposed to be as strong as her.... she is wise beyond her years knows who to trust and who to not.... gentle, kind and warm hearted.... I bet that if you had stayed back and watched instead of walking up when you did you would have seen her strength"  Atem tilts his head curiously "they "play" with her and she "plays" right back at them.... making them believe she's weak till the last moment.... it's her "little bit of fun" I suppose.... I've been wanting you two to meet for the longest time..... but our parents forbid it.... we don't know why"  Mahad explains "hmm"  Atem replies turning his head to watch her once more leaning up against the balcony as she looks up and smiles at him from the ground he was about to warn her of the attack that headed her way but she blocked it with ease and without looking behind her he smiles then whispers "someday I will make her my wife!"  Mahad's eyes widen in surprise at his friends words but he says nothing as he joins Atem in watching his sister train with the soldiers he even believes it could be possible after all many things have changed since Atem became Pharaoh and no one has caught his eye like Isra did.....

Atem found many ways to keep Isra at his side and since he was Pharaoh her parents couldn't refuse him she was also of age to make her own choices without her parents "guidance"..... he watched her brothers words be brought to life as they walked all through his part of Egypt as she stopped to help those in need without a second thought and even encouraged him to help as though to show he was not being ignored.... his people loved seeing the two of them together and were extremely happy when their marriage was announced though their marriage was short lived..... it only lasted a few years before he disappeared..... but it seemed to be the happiest moments of his life the only true weakness he saw was the fact that she seemed to cower when she had to watch a duel it was as though she could feel everything those creatures felt and it worried him he let her cling to him and hide her face in his bare chest he loved the feel of her body up against his but didn't like the fact the feeling of her body shake with fear his fingers comb through her hair as she cried in his arms as they watched the duels