A Virtual Trip Down Memory Lane 🛣🚶🏻‍♂️

Isra, Seto and Mokuba hear a male voice behind them say "welcome boys"  and the three of them spin around and see a virtual copy of Mokuba and Seto's younger selves standing in between two elder gentlemen "Mokuba that's us!"  Seto says in surprise Isra smiles then coos "that's you!?!"  she walks up to the younger version of Seto and caresses his cheek as she says "you were just as handsome then as you are now!"  Seto blushes at her words "somehow Noah was able to tap into our memories and digitally replay events from our past!"  he says trying to turn the attention away from his red cheeks Isra smiles at him then walks back over to his side they turn their heads and a different memory plays in front of their very eyes of Mokuba sitting alone on a still swing "that's right I remember now on our first day here I sat in that swing all day but how could Noah have known that? I was alone the entire time the only other person who saw me there was Seto! actually Seto was the only one who even cared about me"  Mokuba says to himself in his head though Isra somehow heard him she reaches over takes his hand and gives it a gentle squeeze he looks up and her and gives her a sad smile as the younger Seto walks over to the younger Mokuba and says "hey Mokie!"  young Mokuba answers sadly "hey Seto how did you know I was out here?"  young Seto answers "lucky guess look pal cheer up! we gotta make the most of this place come on Mokie let's take a little walk"  the scene changes and the two young Kaiba's are walking down a sidewalk in the city where their orphanage is "ok spill it what's on your mind?"  young Seto asks "I miss mom and dad I wish that they were here with us right now it's not fair that they left us here all alone"  young Mokuba answers wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his shirt young Seto places his hand on his brothers shoulder and says "come on.... no crying tears aren't going to help us now there's only one way you and I are going to get through all this we've got to get tough! emotions will only get in the way of our survival...."  Isra chuckles softly then says "I see some things haven't changed!"  Seto places his hands on her hip and tickles her softly she smiles at him and reaches up sliding her hand over his cheek she kisses him softly he blushes once more as young Mokuba says "tough...."  and young Seto replies "that's right.... don't expect anyone else to help us ever again.... you and I are on our own now"  the real Mokuba says as he watches himself and the younger form of his brother walk closer to them "I guess that was your idea of a pep talk thanks a lot"  Isra couldn't help but laugh her usual soft gentle laugh and the two Kaiba's look at her "sorry....!"  she says as she stops laughing Seto rolls his eyes at her and she laughs again....

They end up watching young Seto and Mokuba play chess together "sorry Mokie checkmate!"  young Seto says "again?"  young Mokuba says "I could never quite get that game either"  Isra says "I could teach you"  Seto replies with a suggestively raised eyebrow she chuckles then says "I'm sure you could!"  Seto laughs as he wraps his arm around her waist he knew she was trying to ease some of the pain that these memories brought out "thank you!"  he whispers next to her ear in a voice only she could hear and she smiles softly up at him his lips meet hers once again and this time she blushes which makes him chuckle she slaps his chest playfully and he laughs as young Mokuba continues ".... and in just 5 moves this time! you're like the best chess player in the whole entire world!"  young Seto replies "well almost"  young Mokuba says "oh yeah? name one person who's better at chess than you!"  young Seto says "you if you just concentrate"  young Mokuba replies "fine let's play again"  Isra teases "why do I get the feeling he let you win!?!"  Seto laughs then says "that.... is possible"  Mokuba blushes then says "well I didn't!"  Isra chuckles and give Mokuba a hug he smiles up at her and hugs her back "your move Mokie young Seto says "ok I'll go here"  young Mokuba replies "hmm"  young Seto hums thinking as the t.v. newscaster says "and he did it once again folks! Gozaburo Kaiba has retained his title as the world chess champion! the corporate genius and 6 time world champ is a master strategist who has never once lost a single match! he maintains his claim that there is not a person alive who can defeat him! but make no mistake this outspoken business tycoon has a heart of gold"  Isra scoffs as the newscaster continues "here he is donating a portion of his winnings to a local orphanage! I'm sure he just made a lot of children very happy"  Seto looks down at Isra as he thinks "that was the day that changed my life forever-- the day I met my step-father for the first time"  he cups her chin with his finger and she looks up at him he gives her a half smile and she returns it with a soft full one of her own "if I hadn't met you.... I don't know where I'd be!"  he thinks as their eyes lock.... once again the scene changes to when Gozaburo Kaiba arrived at the orphanage Isra hugs Seto closer to her and he hugs her close to him "welcome Mr. Kaiba"  one of the orphanage workers say as his car pulls up and he climbs out "well sir.... the children are this way they'll be thrilled to meet you"  the worker says as he walks at Gozaburo Kaiba's side "look I don't want any of these brats touching me let's just take a few pictures for the papers and I'll be on my way time is money you know what's that stench? you do bathe these little urchins don't you?"  Gozaburo says "I think that was just you Goza!"  Isra mutters darkly with a scowl on her face and a dark look in her eyes as Gozaburo and the elderly man walk by the building the three onlookers see young Seto and young Mokuba open one of the doors and sneak a peak at the "evil" man "that guy is our ticket out of here Mokie young Seto says looking over at his brother "but how.... he's just here to visit not to adopt anyone"  young Mokuba asks "I'll make sure he takes us!"  young Seto says with determination "what? how?"  young Mokuba asks "just follow me and do what I say bro"  young Seto replies "fine"  young Mokuba replies "ok Gozaburo.... it's time to match wits with me.... and lose at your own game"  young Seto says....